IndyGuy4KI

Coasterstock 2019 - May 17th & 18th

Coasterstock tickets are now on sale:

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/play/events/coasterstock?fbclid=IwAR23v1qzmmBu3FDoF_jIetcHQIng-gVMGcLgulBEAlZZIq9jhCpdLjezY3g

Don't forget that even if you buy a ticket, you must also register. You must have your Club membership card in hand, for it will require your membership number during registration.

5 hours ago, Fye Coasters said:

Happy friday! Who else is excited for this years Coasterstock? With Beast turning 40 and on the ert for late night rides for both nights. I am beyond excited! 

I'm excited. Now I have a lot of work to get done before the event. LOL Can't wait to see everyone there. 

Link to purchase tickets is having some issues according to the park.

EDIT 02/07/19 Link seems to be working now. Ticket purchased with no issues.

Edited by txdrummer
Issue resolved

2 hours ago, MonteCristo said:

Has anybody used the pre-check in option in the past?  The one where the packet is sent in the mail beforehand.  How far in advance of the event does this get sent out?

Yes i used it last year i got mine a week or so prior 

Great, thank you!  I purchased my ticket and registered on Friday.  This will be my first one, so looking forward to it for sure.  Was just curious when I should be looking out for the packet, which I figured would be closer to the event.  

Well, I have some kinda crummy news. Turns out a concert my sister (aka the main person I get to go to KI with) is going to for a friend's birthday happens the day before Coasterstock, and because we were unable to plan for it early on (a bunch of bad big family things came up in early February) it looks like I won't be able to make it to Coasterstock this year after all. Can't make it that day.

Still, even if I can't be there in person, I do expect to see a lot of videos and pictures from the event. So I will still in some form be able to enjoy it. I do hope everyone else has fun at the event. We did also set aside money for the hotel before we learned we couldn't make Coasterstock, so we will probably do a 2-day trip to KI (have never done this before, ironically) at some point instead. We are thinking Passholder Preview+Opening Day at the moment.