Valleyfair and Dorney trying snack option with All Day Dining

This is really is not similar to Disney or Universal - those plans (depending on which plan) give one full service sit down, one quick service, one snack item OR one quick service meal and one snack item.   With the CF all day dining (assuming you eat every 90 min from 11am till 9pm in the summer) you could have a total of 6 meals.  I cannot imagine adding another snack on top of the 6 meals (which the snack seemed to add another $5 bucks to their all day dining plans).  In my opinion CF really missed the boat on what people were asking for.  My friends feedback has always been why can’t you substitute a snack item at the 90 minute interval in place of a meal with the all day dining plan? (Example - So you might at 90 minute intervals have 3 meals, one ice cream, and 2 pretzels that day from 11am-9pm). Seems that CF might save some money on food costs if they would the structure the plan that way for just one person.  Adding a snack on top of typically 6 meals a day will only encourge more sharing (which happens frequently because there is already too much food for just one person in a day).

2 hours ago, Winterfestguy said:

This is really is not similar to Disney or Universal - those plans (depending on which plan) give one full service sit down, one quick service, one snack item OR one quick service meal and one snack item.   With the CF all day dining (assuming you eat every 90 min from 11am till 9pm in the summer) you could have a total of 6 meals.  I cannot imagine adding another snack on top of the 6 meals (which the snack seemed to add another $5 bucks to their all day dining plans).  In my opinion CF really missed the boat on what people were asking for.  My friends feedback has always been why can’t you substitute a snack item at the 90 minute interval in place of a meal with the all day dining plan? (Example - So you might at 90 minute intervals have 3 meals, one ice cream, and 2 pretzels that day from 11am-9pm). Seems that CF might save some money on food costs if they would the structure the plan that way for just one person.  Adding a snack on top of typically 6 meals a day will only encourge more sharing (which happens frequently because there is already too much food for just one person in a day).

I didn’t mean the plan was similar to Disney or Universal - just the fact that snacks as an option was.

Also, SeaWorld is offering all day dining with 1 hour intervals. I wonder if that would ever be something that market would demand here.