New Rule for Planet Snoopy Rides

gforce1994

1 hour ago, Winterfestguy said:

Might make sense for a small child to be paired with another small child but there is no way two single 200 pound guys would fit in one glider.   I cannot see one adult ever being paired as there is little seat belt slack left, even if the operator tried squeeze play.

They may fit if they make them sit TETRIS style.

• Like 1

This is actually already a thing on a couple of the other rides in Planet Snoopy. Off the top of my head I can think of Peanuts 500, flying ace, and Linus launcher. Its not really a hard rule for some of these rides as some kids just flat out won't ride with others but ride ops try to do it if they can. It's mainly enforced at Peanuts 500 because it has such a low capacity (around 50 cars per hour) so its very important to pair up riders if the line is even somewhat long

Personally I think it may be kind of weird for Woodstock Gliders since only one person controls the fin. If its two kids then it may not be bad but it may be pretty awkward if its two random teenagers or adults

I also have a feeling that this is just for winterfest