Discussion on Firehawk and Surrounding Land Use

Klabergian Empire

Please note that the picture below is not found on google. I used this website (https://www.mapdevelopers.com/area_finder.php) to zone in on an area that you could use either to put in a Giga coaster or a new area of the park. Now, I'm not suggesting that KI only use this land, but in my opinion i think that KI could benefit from using this land to expand X-Base or a new area of the park. Please also note that i'm not necessarily talking about Firehawks station, but I was thinking about what ideas I had to use this land for. My suggestion would be an expansion of X-Base into where Firehawk is now with the park adding some space themed rides. And then use the Dinosaurs Alive path as a future expansion for the Antique Auto's Ride. At the top of it all, add a Giga. 

image.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Last night was the first night of class.  I have students ranging from 22-60 years old.  In the "tell me about yourself" portion of the class, I shared my roller coaster hobby, and about half the class began a discussion of the New Beast coming to Kings Island.  I thought it was pretty funny.  It will be interesting to see if the same thing happens with tonight's class.