Kings Island 2019 Discussion

BeeastFarmer

I am sure that if that was being done we have hard something by now. When did we find out about Coney BBQ? There has been no release on that.....that I know of to suggest that was being done.
@Maverick44.... didn't you hear? They are prepping for the Intamin s.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

When I read this, I immediatly thought of my friend who is into craft beer, but at the same time, I'm interested in that bread. Also, I wonder if the bar area from Reds will stick around... I've really enjoyed getting some water and taking a breather from all the rides and walking around.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MDMC01 said:

When I read this, I immediatly thought of my friend who is into craft beer, but at the same time, I'm interested in that bread. Also, I wonder if the bar area from Reds will stick around... I've really enjoyed getting some water and taking a breather from all the rides and walking around.

I would assume that the bar area would be staying with "brew house" in the name

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, MDMC01 said:

2nd on the water!  Best water in the park!!

• Like 1

When I sit down and think about it, there’s a lot of things to celebrate this year at Kings Island. Of course you’ve got the International Street upgrade, Antique Cars and the new Brewery restaurant. But there are several anniversaries at the park this year. Beast is 40 years old, Soak City/Waterworks is 30, Drop Tower and Invertigo are 20, and Diamondback is 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

When I sit down and think about it, there’s a lot of things to celebrate this year at Kings Island. Of course you’ve got the International Street upgrade, Antique Cars and the new Brewery restaurant. But there are several anniversaries at the park this year. Beast is 40 years old, Soak City/Waterworks is 30, Drop Tower and Invertigo are 20, and Diamondback is 10.

Don't forget about Banshee, who is now 5!

• Like 2

Don't forget about Banshee, who is now 5!

Yes I forgot to mention that! For me it’s hard to believe Diamondback is 10 years old. I remember taking my first ride on it. It was on July 8th, 2009 and I was 12 years old. Boy does time fly!

• Like 4

As much as I keep seeing posts online about the International street makeover, I keep thinking what's going to happen to the trees there? I know I'm a tree lover here.
I think the linden trees that lined the Royal Fountain have been removed.

• Like 1

BLSC is testing but keeps not making it up the helix. They are also doing something odd to Delirium. They keep lowering things down in baskets or something but a rope. I am guessing that's the way parts are going down/up.

EDIT** BLSC is running and made it up the helix! - We have coaster testing!

• Like 1