Kings Island 2019 Discussion

BeeastFarmer

11 hours ago, Magenta Lizard said:

437367B0-BF9D-497E-A2BE-B26786398251.jpeg

It was new to me but I’m not certain it was new last weekend

"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

On 5/14/2019 at 7:55 AM, lifetimecoaster said:

4 more days until my first visit of the season and I'm getting quite excited to see the changes. Anyone else going to be at the park Saturday the 18th? 

I'll be there If you can pinpoint me through a thousand people at the park. ;)

• Like 1

I'm still blown away our Invertigo model still runs as good as it has in terms of lack of downtime, especially considering the fate of the rest of the Inverigo models. 

I think KI should keep it just entirely out of the fact that its such a rare model. 

• Like 5

Just a strange observation. Yesterday, I was walking down I-Street and as always, I walk past the Starbucks. I like coffee, but it's not something I crave at Kings Island. So I usually never go in.  However, its presence at the park has always seemed odd to me, but I never really thought about why. Starbucks are everywhere, so I usually shrug it off. But this time, I look in. And it hits me just how weird it is. Unlike most of the franchises at the park, the vibe is exactly what you get at a normal Starbucks. Quiet atmosphere. College students on their kindles and phone, doing what looks to be homework? It's like the people there don't even realize they're in an amusement park. :blink:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2