Kings Island 2019 Discussion

BeeastFarmer

So far for 2019

• Antique Cars Return
  • International Street Makeover 
  • X-Base Construction
  • Beast Car Repaint
  • Racer Track work

I think this is the most exciting off season we've had to date. It makes me happy to be a KI fan because I feel like they listen to what the people want more than any other park. The park does a great job appealing to nostalgia and what works for the park.

• Like 12

5 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

I think this is the most exciting off season we've had to date. It makes me happy to be a KI fan because I feel like they listen to what the people want more than any other park. The park does a great job appealing to nostalgia and what works for the park.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is still more to come!

With all the changes happening around the park, I would be thrilled if the park map received an overhaul. I don't care for the current art style -- I find it cartoonish and exaggerated. I would love to see a map that was more realistic and to scale. Silver Dollar City has a nice park map. I am fond of the old Paramount KI maps as well.

Don't even get me started on the mobile app's map!

Sorry to change topic but I was wondering what is going on to the right of the dorms.....there is a dozer working. Maybe parking lot?

EDIT * I see dump trucks leaving the dozer area and then going back behind AE. Maybe taking dirt to either FH worksite or the cars work area.

Capture.PNG

• Confused 1

No, They are taking dirt from that area and taking into the park.  they are loading up the trucks with dirt and the trucks are coming in. After watching the cam for about 2 hours. The trucks pull up to the dozer area and sit there while its loaded. IF they were dumping they would be in and out in a minute. So KI is bringing truck loads of dirt into the park!!!

• Like 1