• Hail Caesar: Classic Ceasar Salad

• Clucks & Barrels: Chicken Tenders with Tots

• BBLT: Loaded BLT with Tots

• Three Pigs: Pulled Pork Sliders with Tots

• Pub Burger: Cheeseburger with Tots

• Big Dog: 1/4LB Split Hot Dog with Tots

• Impossible Burger: Vegan Burger with Tots

• London Bridge: Fried Cod Sandwich with Tots

There are a lot more options here than I had thought.  I didn't expect cod to be part of the dining plan.  

LaRosa's Pizzeria 

• Two Slices of Cheese, Veggie or Pepperoni Pizza with Breadsticks

• Entrée Salad with Breadsticks

I'm glad that the salad is listed.  It has always been an option but no one seemed to know it was an option.

International Street Skyline Chili

• Two Cheese Coneys with Fries

• 3-Way

• 4-Way

This is interesting.  An entrée and a side is typical.  They eliminated the fries as a side for the 3 way but added a 4 way.  Fries never made sense as a side for a 3 way, but why not bring back a single cheese coney as a side?  My guess is the fries went away because of capacity.

Festhaus

• Two Slices of Cheese, Veggie or Pepperoni Pizza with Breadsticks

• Chicken Tenders with Fries

• Fresh Grilled Cheesebuger with Fries

• Gluten Free Pizza (include GF logo next to line item)

Until they include that GF logo next to the line item... I'll just have to believe it when I see it. :)  Most of the gluten free diets and stuff are BS, but if you have an honest gluten allergy I highly highly doubt they have the conditions to truly guarantee that it hasn't been cross contaminated.

Panda Express

• One Entrée Bowl & Side 

I wonder if this will actually happen.  They changed it to one entrée last year, but there was some outrage so they switched it back to two even though their signage said one for months.  People are going to be upset about this since they are used to getting two for the past 4 or so years.

• Like 2

Just now, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I wish they would've kept the German stuff in the Festhaus that was at Winterfest and have it permanent.

Think of it this way: that's something that makes Winterfest special for you.  It's something you can look forward to.

• Like 1

Just now, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I'm saying that they should keep it permanent since that would bring back that German feel to Oktoberfest.

I don't think that's going to happen.  Honestly, I feel like the people of the area were far more connected with their German ancestry back in the 70's and 80's.  I'm on board with what you're saying, but I just don't think it would make sense to put effort into it.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

I don't think that's going to happen.  Honestly, I feel like the people of the area were far more connected with their German ancestry back in the 70's and 80's.  I'm on board with what you're saying, but I just don't think it would make sense to put effort into it.

Have you been around the Cincinnati area during Oktoberfest season, including the biggest one outside of Germany?  That German flare is everywhere. 

I say go for it. 

• Like 1

aww, like I guessed. No pretzel on the meal plan. Heck if they just add LaRosas to the Brewhouse, I might not need to go eat anywhere else in the park.

The 3-way and fries didn't make sense, but it did give my kids something to munch while I ate most of the 3-way. They really should just do away with the side, offer 3 coneys and a 3-way. Fries are just something else that needs to be kept hot, and making so only one meal (and the lesser option) just means they will sit longer and you are more likely to get some 2 hour old limp mess.

Veggie pizzas are new for LaRosas.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

Per KI webcam they are doing some sort of work on RFYLCB. I don't think it putting the logs in because there is a bigger crane doing something to the top of the hill.

Maybe they're adding some inversions? :P

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Creed Bratton said:

I love how the park is acknowledging its history, but it appears the Bavarian Beetle pin shown (pictured below) has an error. It lists the ride as 1972-1979, but it actually closed mid-season 1978  and was quickly removed. It didn't stick around for any of 1979.

a7S2g6R.png

Still some cool pins though. I especially like the Kenton's Cove Keelboat Canal one.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TombraiderTy said:

I love how the park is acknowledging its history, but it appears the Bavarian Beetle pin shown (pictured below) has an error. It lists the ride as 1972-1979, but it actually closed mid-season 1978  and was quickly removed. It didn't stick around for any of 1979.

a7S2g6R.png

Still some cool pins though. I especially like the Kenton's Cove Keelboat Canal one.

That's interesting! Maybe the 79 was the original plan for removal. 

I love the "That's How I Roll" pin. It'll be nice to get SOB merch again, even if it's just a pin. 

• Like 1

Question for our seasoned historians.....when was the last time the Eiffel Tower was painted?  I was pretty surprised that it wasn't repainted this off season with the focus on I-Street and with Baynum Painting being listed as doing some off season work I was almost convinced that it would be done this year.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Shman said:

Question for our seasoned historians.....when was the last time the Eiffel Tower was painted?  I was pretty surprised that it wasn't repainted this off season with the focus on I-Street and with Baynum Painting being listed as doing some off season work I was almost convinced that it would be done this year.

The last time I recall it being painted was in the latter Paramount Years - 2005.  They completely sandblasted it during the off-season and repainted it in early spring.

• Like 2

Guys, this is going to be perhaps one of the best seasons yet. We have so many new attractions like:

• Return of the Antique Cars
  • Return of Glockenspiel
  • Renovated I-Street
  • New collectible pins
  • Miami River Brew House
  • 40 years of Beast
  • 10 Years of Diamondback
  • 5 years of Banshee

Can't think of much else. But yeah, this season is gonna be great

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Also this season should be better if the B&M thing is actually happening since the park would be dropping hints throughout the season and it'll be fun checking the construction site all season for interesting things.

I almost like watching the construction and speculating better than the real thing. This will, in fact, be an amazing season!

2 hours ago, Klabergian Empire said:

Guys, this is going to be perhaps one of the best seasons yet. We have so many new attractions like:

• Return of the Antique Cars
  • Return of Glockenspiel
  • Renovated I-Street
  • New collectible pins
  • Miami River Brew House
  • 40 years of Beast
  • 10 Years of Diamondback
  • 5 years of Banshee

Can't think of much else. But yeah, this season is gonna be great

And.... the festival.

• Like 5