International street makeover

Klabergian Empire

I would be considered to many a alcoholic and I don't deny it. I drink hard liquor every night, but have never had a desire to drink a ki. 

I don't like beer though, so that could be partially why. Though I could easily bring hard liquor with me, but again no desire

• Like 4

Honestly, I rarely drink at the parks. But I also usually have the kid with me. Now if It's just me and the wife, I'll probably want a beer. The only time that I'd say I've ever been drunk at a park was Epcot, and that was more of a strong buzz than anything. That world showcase will sneak up on you. lol

• Like 1

Big profits on alcohol sales so alcohol sales in throughout the park won’t go away.  Recently with the Disney Dining Plan (if over 21), you can have beer or wine in place of the soft drink/tea.  And Busch Gardens has launched a craft brew club where they store your individual beer stein and give discounts on their park craft beers all season long!  Probably wishful thinking that CF would consider such brew club like as at the new KI Brewhouse (but there is always hope).

https://buschgardens.com/tampa/dining/brew-club/

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Winterfestguy said:

Big profits on alcohol sales so alcohol sales in throughout the park won’t go away.  Recently with the Disney Dining Plan (if over 21), you can have beer or wine in place of the soft drink/tea.  And Busch Gardens has launched a craft brew club where they store your individual beer stein and give discounts on their park craft beers all season long!  Probably wishful thinking that CF would consider such brew club like as at the new KI Brewhouse (but there is always hope).

https://buschgardens.com/tampa/dining/brew-club/

You also get 1 free beer per visit if you are a season pass holder

Love the park and love having a cold beer, but rarely do I want a beer in KI.  I'm there for the rides.  Even drinking one beer would make a coaster marathon  a little too nauseous of an experience.

I'm glad someone else mentioned the Haunt as a "White Trash Bash".  I try not to be judgemental but man, it is awful during haunt.  As a parent, seeing little kids being carted around watching all that blood and gore makes me sick.  Plus the overall trashiness had me skip Haunt all of last year.  It is what it is I suppose. 

I have a lot of bills so I would rather just wait until I get back in my town to buy alcohol. For one $10 beer, I could buy a six pack for less than that. I'd rather just enjoy a nice refreshing Coca-Cola beverage instead. Don't get me wrong, I love that they fixed up Festhause, but don't expect me to buy a beer in the park.

• Like 2

I only drink occasionally, but I usually stick to hard root beers/ciders and red wine. I haven't met a beer I've liked enough to spend $10 per serving. For that price, I can go to the store and have a beer a night for six nights in a row. Perhaps if KI offered something unique, such as their own commissioned brew, I would feel obliged to have a beer at the park every once in while. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Shawn Meyer said:

I have a lot of bills so I would rather just wait until I get back in my town to buy alcohol. For one $10 beer, I could buy a six pack for less than that. I'd rather just enjoy a nice refreshing Coca-Cola beverage instead. Don't get me wrong, I love that they fixed up Festhause, but don't expect me to buy a beer in the park.

Yeah I agree but they need to keep the price high to help prevent over drinking but also sometimes a draft beer taste so much better. 

• Like 1