Universal Orlando - Jurassic World / Potter Coaster

Even though I have never been to Universal Orlando (my sister has- she RAVES about the place) this proposed Jurassic World coaster still excites me. I love the Jurassic Park/World IP, and a multi-launch Intamin Blitz coaster that goes 75mph and over water (which is what this is heavily rumored to be) should be a epic coaster. I do find it a little odd that they are doing back-to-back Intamin launch coasters, but it is understandable once you realize Harry Potter is going to be more of a family coaster and Jurassic World is going to be a bonkers Maverick-style ride.

Hopefully the reliability on this and a few other of the upcoming Intamin rides is good- because if so, Cedar Fair might start buying them again. I would love to see Kings Island at some point get a Maverick-type ride, but built in the woods of the park. (Though that could also end up being a Mack: we'll need to see how Copperhead Strike does as well)

• Like 1

Yes I love the Jurassic world/park ip's as well! I can't wait to go down once both potter and JW coasters are done. I haven't been there yet either. Fingers crossed on the Intamin's and I sure hope CF's notices if they are reliable and works with them again! I really also need to get into the prop shop there! I can't wait until we see work being done on the JW coaster! it would be awesome if the coaster done go over and below a pedestrian bridge.