KIC Podcast- Episode #4- International Street Renovation

CoastersRZ

Show Notes:  Join host Robbie Zerhusen (CoastersRZ) and Brad Perdue (IndyGuy4KI) as they are joined by Eric, KICentral forum member Pianoman.

We discuss the recent announcement of renovations and enhancements to International Street and the Royal Fountains. 

You can find more information on this renovation project on Kings Island`s blog: https://www.visitkingsisland.com/blog/2019/january/international-street-and-royal-fountain-to-get-major-offseason-renovation

• Like 6

4 hours ago, jtro223 said:

The flag poles are still around the tower.

What was discussed was the location of the old flag poles.  They said it was on the side of Build A Bear, which was correct.  Closer to Convenience Corner.  All 3 flags and the ACE plaque. 

Great job, guys! I love how knowledgeable you are about the fountains, Eric. Also, hearing about the stage makes me think of a bigger style show like Vertical Impact at Cedar Point. Wonder how this will affect (improve?) the Stunt Show and/or Winterfest. They could even do an outdoor Cirque show; the possibilities are endless! Also, re: the tables that were near Sweet Spot, I feel like those were removed due to possible congestion. I really do like how there is so much work being put into I-Street in addition to KMAA (aka the Antique Cars).

• 3 weeks later...

We have podcast number four recorded already.  I am in the process of editing it now.  Look for it soon.  We also have part of another podcast recorded, just need to finish recording that one.  

I do like the idea of an in park trip report/walk through.  It might take some coordination and work to pull off, but would be a nice podcast.

• Like 2