Best AZ ride

SOB/Gun Steve-O

Solid Snake, do you mean coasters DON`T have much re-ride value? I think that is what you mean since you said that coasters get tired quick.

Yes, that is what I mean. Thank you for the correction. I'll have to proof read for now on.

Solid Snake, if coasters have no reride value, then why are coasters

the most popular rides at amusement parks?

Well I'm not sure about other amusement parks but I do recall times when my friends and I ( biggrin.gif ) would go up to PKI and we would want to go on rides such as: SDaTHC, Delirium, and Tomb Raider but did not because the lines for these rides were so long. So, we settle for coasters instead (SoB,Top Gun, AE, Racer & recaR, Vortex, the Best). Still love the coasters but I enjoy the flats and SDaTHC much more.

*Edit: Had to fix the quote.

Edited by Solid Snake

Thanks for the crew compliments folks. Sarah and I's crew does kick butt and it shows! biggrin.gif

Haha Drew. SlingShot made the list and Ship didn't. laugh.gif

As for my two cents. I thought nothing could beat freefalling on DZ but I stand corrected. The awesome machine that is Delirium is now my favorite in the entire park let alone the Zone! biggrin.gif

I`ve never tried Skyflyer or Slingshot yet I have seriously considered doing both of them, but each time I am not sure if they are worth the cost. Of the two, I think Slingshot would be more thrilling, and you have the added option of buying your on-ride video, for even more money. Sorry I couldn`t answer your question.

As I recall, SkyFlyer USED to be terribly expensive...WAY more that a mere $10 per person. I would do it once just to say I've done it.

As for SlingShot....holy crap. I can't imagine being thrust almost 300 feet in the air in a small cage attached to two thin steel towers by four cables. I'm sure it's a hell of a rush - I can remember hearing people screaming their arses off. It's definitely fun to watch that thing fly, especially at night.

Edited by fryler87