RMC Gwazi

I've been watching a lot of Midway Mayhem lately, and I am happy to report that RMC Gwazi is in fact happening! Apparently, it will have a 91 degree drop, be 212 feet tall, and have green track with a saltwater crocodile theme. What do you guys think? Remember, the stats and theme are still just speculation until the announcement on March 1, when I will create a new topic to discuss the actual coaster layout and stats.

Did the lift hill turn into an inversion? Because if it did, I love it! Also, did anyone else notice that the track has a bluish-purplish color in the animation if you look closely enough? It sort of reminds me of a poison-dart frog, although I am not trying to start any rumors.

This looks great so far. I'm sure we will get a lot more information towards the end of summer. Makes sense that they would give this announcement with just a few stats right now as I'm sure major construction is about to start and business will be picking up getting into spring break season then summer. So this will let people know what is going on there, but leaving a lot of it like name, full layout, etc. a mystery now gives them something to announce and continue hype later this year, as well as keep attention on this season and Tigris as it is the new ride. Don't want to completely ignore it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

RMC Gwazi will be getting a name on September 12! In the meantime, here's a picture of construction, courtesy of BGT:

Busch Gardens shares image of the first track pieces installed
  • Like 1