New Steel Coaster Coming to Tayto Park!

Well, this is exciting.

County Meath in Ireland has just approved a new inverted coaster proposed by Tayto Park, which will be one of the first steel coasters in the park and the first inverted coaster in Ireland when it opens in 2021. Here are some pictures of the plans for the coaster.

Planned Coasters 2.PNG

Planned Coasters 3.PNG

Some things to note:

* The maximum height will be 105 feet.

* The CEO hopes to get this ride approved this year,  and begin construction next year.* The CEO has also stated that this will be two coasters in one.

* The layout seems to be a cross between a Vekoma boomerang and a Vekoma STC (Suspended Thrill Coaster).

What do you think of this new coaster? Does Tayto Park have a winner on their hands? Discuss your thoughts in this thread! :) 

The pictures can be found here: http://www.eplanning.ie/MeathCC/AppFile ... AA181453/0

8 hours ago, MaxxForce said:

What do you think of this new coaster? Does Tayto Park have a winner on their hands? Discuss your thoughts in this thread! :) 

Can't say if they have a winner on their hands, as I'm not familiar with this park nor their other offerings. I can barely make out anything in the pictures either.

13 hours ago, chugh43 said:

Can't say if they have a winner on their hands, as I'm not familiar with this park nor their other offerings. I can barely make out anything in the pictures either.

Tayto Park is home to a SBF Visa spinner and the legendary Cu Chulainn wooden coaster. Those two are the only coasters in Ireland... for now.