Best ride in Rivertown

derbeast

I know some of these rides aren't in Rivertown according to the park map, but according to the ride ops. in 2003, that's how it was.

My vote goes to the one, the only, the legendary Beast.

...and enjoy the rest of your day here at Paramount's Kings Island.

Edited by derbeast

Because Rivertown is the best area in the Park, it is very hard to pick just one ride. But when it comes down to one ride, Beast is it. Although TRTR is very fun to work on, I just can't get enough of the sound effects on that ride (Zooom!) Flume is the best family ride in the area, hands down. White Water is just the bomb. But Beast is the best, it makes the area.

Obviously The Beast. Nothing else in that list can compare.

StXBomber.. to be technical, which I love to be, the Eifel Tower is also a signature ride, since it is a signature landmark of the park, everyone knows its there. Though, its not first on everyone's list when they think of rides at PKI.

My favorite ride to ride is The Beast. However, I'm fascinated by the history and craftmanship that goes into our beautiful Carousel. If I EVER catch someone destroying anything on the Carousel, they are getting a verbal butt kicking. Too much time and effort goes into that just to have some punk kid etch his name into a horse with their keys. biggrin.gif

I voted for The Beast as it my favorite ride in all of PKI. It's been there for 25 years and will surely be there for another. I know that TR:TR has many fans...but how many of you honestly think it'll be around in another 25 years?

Also, Eiffel Tower, Flying Eagles, and Wild Thornberry's River Adventure are not located in Rivertown and shouldn't have been in the survey.

Have a great weekend!

Charles

biggrin.gif

Ah, Chef, you just had to make me think of a day at PKI without TR:TR. Despite all the hatred towards that ride(no idea why)I see it as a benchmark for the park, or the Paramount parks chain altogether, as they are now moving into heavily themed rides like Disney and Universal. I just hope PKI's next stab at dark rides turns out a little better than the last, which should be the dark ride in the park that people say dissapointed them. Just my 10 cents though. For the sake of the topic, I'll reiterate what I've already said that The Beast is the best ride in Rivertown.

But Lara Croft will forever be the queen...YESSSS.....

I quote myself saying this...Tomb Raider was a bigger step into the Movie Park idea. Sure, Paramount Action Zone is all about the big Paramount movies, but I believe Tomb Raider was one of the first (along with Runaway Reptar) rides outside of Action Zone to be themed after a movie.

Tomb Raider shows me at least that PKI is beginning to try to make the whole park more like Universal Studios Islands of Adventure and parks like it.