The BIGGEST question in my mind when I look at that crypt building.

Cedar Fair Fanboy

Vekoma Madhouse coming to Kings Island Crypt building?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...

BTW, went by the Crypt building tonight- no changes, even on the parts you can't see on the webcam.  

Also, the clearing by X-Base/Racer pretty much confirms the 2020 focus in on the opposite side of the park.  

@Cedar Fair Fanboy Your intent doesn't matter- its your actions/posts that are showing you to be that way.  If you want us to think differently of you- stop edging us on.   If you have evidence- present it.  If you have none, then you don't have an argument.  Its even more obvious what you're doing to us by dismissing our suggestions and trying to get us to focus on this bogus Vekoma Madhouse spiel and acting like you're some sort of know-it-all, like you have this alleged information and are just keeping it from us for your own pleasure.  That attitude is present through nearly the entirety of your posting history.    

I will be hard on you about this because clearly, you don't understand or don't care the consequences of what you're doing in posting the kind of information you are posting on a site that has connections to the park itself and is a place that many others come and look for information regarding Kings Island.

• Like 1

I hope that they add a dark ride! I think that there needs to be more dark rides and indoor coasters. They have already started upping the game of adding more shade! More A/C would be nice, since most of the park is asphalt (which seems to be quickly changing with the addition of pavers).

• 9 months later...
11 hours ago, Cedar Fair Fanboy said:

I'm still holding on to it.Temple of the lost side building.png

Okay I’ll ask this time.  Where is our source?  You keep coming off with all of your comments in various threads that you work for Kings Island and/or Cedar Fair.  Or that you have a goldmine if inside information.

Oh, by the way, after the “main show” would be the exit.  Not the “finally show”.  Might want to clean up your grammar a bit pal.

6 hours ago, chad_1138 said:

Oh, by the way, after the “main show” would be the exit.  Not the “finally show”.  Might want to clean up your grammar a bit pal.

I going to point out one thing, It's illusion base ride, Your going to fell like you in floor 100 below the temple. the finally is you getting back up to the surface (Aka floor 1) thus completing the illusion.

2 hours ago, Cedar Fair Fanboy said:

I going to point out one thing, It's illusion base ride, Your going to fell like you in floor 100 below the temple. the finally is you getting back up to the surface (Aka floor 1) thus completing the illusion.

Are you confusing the word "finally" the word "finale?"