The Kings Island memories quiz!

Cedar Fair Fanboy

Test your memories now!  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok the votes are in...

1: Cilver war "Yep you hear it all in the B.T.S. trains"

2: Scooby coaster "At the time before beastie, it was called that way before it could happen."

3: Drunken Barrels "Is was called that way in intamin's website"

4: Giant Top Spin "For people who are new here. It is called that way cause it have more bigger foot print then any top spins"

5: 80s Horror "Yep is a trick one, but it is a horror ride everyone. I can explain that next month for that quiz."

Well congrats to you of who got it all right.

See you next time.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2019 at 12:23 AM, JAHill said:

This is the very good test.  It asked for me to jog the brain of my Kings Island memories.  Please continue to make more and please create more for these great posts and they are very good. Thanks?

I'm with agreement a great much. Hoping also I am of a lot and more post come from the user!

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2019 at 6:56 PM, Cedar Fair Fanboy said:

Ok the votes are in...

1: Cilver war "Yep you hear it all in the B.T.S. trains"

2: Scooby coaster "At the time before beastie, it was called that way before it could happen."

3: Drunken Barrels "Is was called that way in intamin's website"

4: Giant Top Spin "For people who are new here. It is called that way cause it have more bigger foot print then any top spins"

5: 80s Horror "Yep is a trick one, but it is a horror ride everyone. I can explain that next month for that quiz."

Well congrats to you of who got it all right.

See you next time.

Nice quiz.  Being one of the lucky ones to be at the park the first day it was open and an avid KI person, I appreciate the trip down memory lane.  The official name of the "Scooby coaster" was Scooby-Doo.  It's what I still call it to this day.

• Like 1