2019 KI map officially released

BoddaH1994

24 minutes ago, Cedar Fair Fanboy said:

Guys you can stop calling it the royal fountain.

It's now called the Royal SHOW Fountain!

Think of it like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iYN-9Y0ZHgShow Fountain.jpg

Is so cool to see it comes. Are you?

Snoopy.png

2 minutes ago, Cedar Fair Fanboy said:

Their you can see it looks like a Show fountain

See your post above. You said it was going to be called the Royal Show Fountain!

There is a difference between saying it looms like a show fountain and saying it’s name will be something else. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, chugh43 said:

When this project was announced, it was announce that there will be day time and night time shows. 

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/blog/2019/january/international-street-and-royal-fountain-to-get-major-offseason-renovation

Now you see. I was Right all the long. And sorry for being rude.

But now I will show you why is now called The Royal Show Fountain

"Technology upgrades to the Royal Fountain will allow for choreographed daytime and nighttime shows featuring water that shoots 50 percent higher into the air, and the ability to individually control each of the fountains new 112 nozzles and 176 LED lights. An expanded bandstand stage in front of the Eiffel Tower will allow for bigger celebrations and performances."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cedar Fair Fanboy said:

Now you see. I was Right all the long. And sorry for being rude.

But now I will show you why is now called The Royal Show Fountain

"Technology upgrades to the Royal Fountain will allow for choreographed daytime and nighttime shows featuring water that shoots 50 percent higher into the air, and the ability to individually control each of the fountains new 112 nozzles and 176 LED lights. An expanded bandstand stage in front of the Eiffel Tower will allow for bigger celebrations and performances."

There is a big difference between saying it is a show fountain and claiming it has a new name.

1 hour ago, chad_1138 said:

There is a big difference between saying it is a show fountain and claiming it has a new name.

Lord almighty, get over it. I think he was saying it should be called the show fountain because of its new capabilities, not “I have it from the park directly it will now be called the royal show fountain” it’s semantics and maybe bad wording, but is it really worth trying to prove how “right” you are? 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, chad_1138 said:

Hate being in line when people are vaping.  Should be confined to smoking areas as well.  Anyone know the park’s stance on it?

That bothers me, too. Not as much as people playing music in line, though. I would like to see what they say about vaping. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, brent said:

Lord almighty, get over it. I think he was saying it should be called the show fountain because of its new capabilities, not “I have it from the park directly it will now be called the royal show fountain” it’s semantics and maybe bad wording, but is it really worth trying to prove how “right” you are? 

You do realize that is exactly what he was saying...

But now I will show you why is now called The Royal Show Fountain”.

And for the record I wasn’t trying prove how “right” I was.  There were a number of us who were trying to get the poster to understand what he was posting and how it was misleading.

• Like 2

At this point @Cedar Fair Fanboy fixed their post after understanding what was wrong with the wording.  Thank you!

Since we were asked to be more transparent. Even though it seems not that important, making a statement like that no matter how innocent can cause issues. In the past wrong claims have made the news, and caused confusion with park guests. We have to be very careful to protect you and the site.

Let's now please stay on topic.

• Like 3

Just now, BoddaH1994 said:

ANYWAY

It sure looks like there aren’t pedestals in the fountain on the map.

Yeah, I noticed that too.  As much as I want to see pictures, I kind of hope that park doesn’t release any until after preview night opens.  Walking through the ticket gate and then emperging on I street to take it all in!!

• Like 1

Just now, chad_1138 said:

Yeah, I noticed that too.  As much as I want to see pictures, I kind of hope that park doesn’t release any until after preview night opens.  Walking through the ticket gate and then emperging on I street to take it all in!!

I’d guess that’s the plan - and is arguably the best course of action.  This is certainly the thing in which I am most excited for this year.

• Like 2

@Cedar Fair Fanboy, I hate to shot your plane down, but I hope you realize that you made a claim based off an artistic representation of the park. Not every detail on the map is to scale or actual appearance. Take for example DB, the map shows its WAY taller than the Eiffel Tower when in reality it's smaller. But on the other hand, I understand what you were trying to say. I am excited to see the "improved" IS, but keep this in mind next time.

EDIT: So me being the dummy I am, I literally read to the argument over the fountain and replied to it and for some stupid reason COMPLETELY FORGOT to read the rest of the thread. YIKES!!!!! I had no idea this had stopped until AFTER I originally posted this. Just goes to show that you gotta read everything before you post, huh?   So, Lesson Learned.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlumIoCjvsjXDAnEooBPL

So if the new fountains on I-Street turn out to be show fountains, does anyone have any idea if they'll do shows hourly (similar to what happens at The Island in Pigeon Forge) or if it would just correspond with the fireworks show? My guess is more likely the fireworks show, but I'd love to see mini shows happen hourly.

• Like 1