DDN: 334-site outdoor resort, RV camping planned near Kings Island

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I go camping I make sure to bring my 15 person tent, and inflatable bed, a small car battery to run my mini fridge, my propane (a propane accessories) grill, and a my super powered radio so I can

The area in question. 

Found this site plan http://www.co.warren.oh.us/planning/Approved/KingsMillsOutdoor.pdf

Posted Images

Probably the 2021 addition, announce the campground. It's already planned, brings in a profit after initial expenditure, and has relatively low overhead and construction costs. Perfect for this time.

Probably the 2021 addition, announce the campground. It's already planned, brings in a profit after initial expenditure, and has relatively low overhead and construction costs. Perfect for this time.

This campground is a different owner, not Cedar Fair. KI won’t be announcing anything about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, standbyme said:

Hearing that the construction has started is the best news that I have heard in a long time! :)

I agree! It'll bring the camper market back to KI which will definatly bring in more guests. Having a luxury rv site near your park is a win-win because you don't have to pay to operate it but you're still able to get their guests to come to your park. It might also become more of a destination location for people across the country. I would talk to guests who stayed at CP's campground and the majority of them said they'd be more willing to go to KI and stay a few days if there was a higher quality rv park near the park.

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...

This seems like a good addition to the area. 

Apparently up-to-date blueprints and aerial photography is not a necessity, as the ones included in the plans are very old.  They list much of the land as previously belonging to Taft, which I highly doubt at this point.

• Like 1