Mark all read Icon

Can the "mark all read" icon on the forum list pages be changed? It's the same icon that you click on to go to the first unread post in a thread. So if you aren't paying attention to where you are at, you end up marking the forum read. 

30 minutes ago, fryoj said:

Can the "mark all read" icon on the forum list pages be changed? It's the same icon that you click on to go to the first unread post in a thread. So if you aren't paying attention to where you are at, you end up marking the forum read. 

I do not see a way to move it.

I am curious about this first post unread in a thread button you mention. I don't think I have ever seen it. Maybe I see things differently? What theme are you using?

6 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I am curious about this first post unread in a thread button you mention. I don't think I have ever seen it. Maybe I see things differently? What theme are you using?

It's when you open a topic and a thread has new content, it's to the left hand side of the thread....depends on your involvement in the thread on the shape...but you click it and it takes you to your first unread post in that thread. 

I have done this as well....clicked thinking I was opening up a thread to the first unread post but then it marks the thread as read.

So, I found what you were talking about.  It is interesting how differently each of us read the forums. You were talking about the bubble to the left of each thread. The forum bubble is mark read, and on each topic it is smaller and is a last unread post.  After knowing that I was looking at,  I still did not see a way to change that. Sorry.

4 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

So, I found what you were talking about.  It is interesting how differently each of us read the forums. You were talking about the bubble to the left of each thread. The forum bubble is mark read, and on each topic it is smaller and is a last unread post.  After knowing that I was looking at,  I still did not see a way to change that. Sorry.

It's not a huge deal. I just clicked the wrong one a couple times this week, so I thought I'd ask. Odd that they chose to make the icons the same for two different functions though.