The Italian Job

upstop

Italian Job, wait a second, am i missing something, how did we even get onto the subject of having a rollerocaster named Italian Job? but if there is on, i would have to say that it would be in the Action Zone, because it has to do alot with the movie and there is alot of action in the movie s it would fit very well, the only think it....i don't think there is too much room to squeeze anything else in the AZ....

Coaster Freek laugh.gif

Just a thought, (no scarcasm intended), but maybe behind SOB?

I was also wondering (I am not sure if this has been discussed),

but which themeing would you rather see, Addams Family or Italian

Job? Also where would that fit?

• 3 weeks later...

I wanna see the Italian Job in Coney Mall because i'm gettin sick of hangin out in Action Zone all day because thats were all the good rides are

That is where all the good rides are? Are you kidding me? What about

Rivertown, with The Beast (best ride in the park) and TR:TR (a decent flat, excellent theming). And Coney Mall, with Vortex (great steel) and FOF

(great launching coaster).

I would like to see Italian Job in CM, but not because I am sick of any area

in the park.

• 2 weeks later...

Not only is the Italian Job best in CM, but that is the only ideal place to put it. (I mean space wise, where else in the park could a 200+ft tall coaster go?)

This is what I think is in store for 2005 for the paramount parks but these are my Views!

I think PKI,PKD, will get the Addams Family Coaster why do I say this it fits theses parks well to me.And on the plus side they could used this coaster for FearFest.

I think PGA will get the Italian Job coaster First with a Scooby Dark ride they dont have a Scooby Dark Ride There the only Paramount park without one

I think PC,PCW will get BoomerRang Bay.

and by the way PCW is getting TR:TR for 2004 they updated there site.

SCOOBY

i think that it would go in Action Zone. I have never seen the movie but it seems more like an action movie. i just dont see it going in coney (theme-wise), but that looks like the best location for expansion. i dont think the new ride will be in az because it has all of the latest, more popular rides. 1998 DZ and F/O 2000 SoB 2003 Delirium

if it were addams family id say that pki is in a tight spot. it would probably be in coney because that seems to be a dying part of the park (a lot of older rides). It could liven coney back up.