Whats your favorite coaster at Pki?

TopThrillDragster

Beast. Definently. The hill still gets me and those helixes are insane.

My favorite steel is Face/Off, but only if I'm climbing up the hill face down. I love that. Letting go and letting your arms hang down is great. I love the people that are scared of its faces too. I only wish it was straight up like Deja Vu.... oh well.

Wood: I would have to say The Beast, it's a classic rollercoaster, and even people have tired to copy it, but have not been able too for 25 years.

Steel: I would have to go with Vortex, just because it still brings enjoyment to me, and also it was the first big coaster I ever rode, back in '87, when I was 7 years old.

Even though this should probably be in the POLLS section...who cares? I don't... tongue.gif

Woodie: The Beast...need I explain?

Steel: Flight of Fear...front seat; 0-50 in just a few seconds gives you the biggest rush in the world (behind Top Thrill Dragster). Great design (for the dark, at least), plenty of turns and speed!!! BRILLIANT!

Thats allright Yogi, recaR gives you a totally different sensation then The Beast could ever dream of giving you. I completly understand why you said that

The Beast is by far my favorite coaster in the park. In a tie for 2nd I am going to have to go with Vortex, AE , and Top Gun.

Tiny

I have 2 Fav Woodies 1.The Beast&SoB-Love em At Night

Steel: Runaway Reptar -I love The Theme What Can I say

But The Best Steel I have been on so far is Scooby Doo's Spooky Coaster in Warner Bros. Movie World its a Wild Mouse with TONS of Theming !

I would have to say The Beast, because there iks no other ride like it in the world. I like how once you leave the first lift, you feel seperated from the rest of the park. In a sense, because The Beast sits on 35 heavily wooded acres, the ride is isolated from the midways. I just love the fact that throughout most of the course, you are blazing through the woods of PKI, without any indication to your wherabout in the park with relation to other attractions, except on the lift hills.

Beast is my favorite, for all the reasons others have listed.

Top Gun probably ranks as my favorite steel. It's a fun ride, with rarely a long wait. I long for the day PKI builds that state of the art, top quality steelie. I visit other parks for a good steel fix in the meantime.

• 4 weeks later...