Pki best expansion since 1990 and why?

TopThrillDragster

I'd have to say Face/Off and Drop Zone cause they pretty much started the Action Zone. They were the big change that really picked up Adventure village, previously with just King Cobra, Top Gun, and Congo. Not to admit they are awesome rides. They just really made way for the expansion in the Action Zone with Delirium, SOB, Sling Shot, Days of thunder, and all the stores in AZ. It also added probably the most high thrill attractions the park had seen yet. Oh there was also Xtreme Skyflyer in adventure village, course back then it was Drop Zone.

Correct me if I'm wrong and yell at me if I'm being too anal (I'm already in a ****-poor mood), but wouldn't an "expansion" be considered a growth in the park, not an installation? I consider rides to be "installed" and areas to be built...areas being built is how the park EXPANDS...I choose Boomerany Bay just because I'm an super anal retentive freak. smile.gif

Even though I work on Delirium, I vote SOB. It's HUGE, it's wooden, and it is one awesome roller coaster. It's first year was a little rickety, but it made it through. I think this coaster is here to stay.The reason why I didn't chose Delirium, is because they had to tear out King Cobra to put it in.