Another BB Construction Update!

Dan

The Boomerang Bay updates just keep on rolling here at PKIC! This update includes the most-up-to-date pictures of Boomerang Bay construction! You can see in these HIGH QUALITY photos that most of the slide sections for Coolangatta Racers have arrived at the park and are waiting to be installed on the tower. Tazmanian Typhoon has made some steady progress and much more shipments of paneling for the ride have come in. Click Here to view the pictures. Stay tuned right here for more BB construction updates at PKI-Central.com, your number one source for Boomerang Bay construction! :D

Also, give thanks to Ryan for weathering the cold to bring you this great update!

Unfortunately, the PKI-C staff informs me that they are not able to bring you an update today. Ryan was unable to attend the event, as he had to tend to family issues. As for the rest of the staff, they were all busy with school. Although they could not provide you with photos from the event, they assure you with more content in other updates. Stay tuned to PKIC!

Guys, I owe you all an apology for being unable to attend the BB construction tour. Unfortunately, we had a family emergency and I was kept away from going.

Don't fret though, we'll have construction updates rolling in starting this coming week! Stay tuned for my updates.

regards,

Ryan