your first coaster at PKI

beastdude

Is this refering to the first coaster of the 2004 season? Or is it refering to the first roller coaster we rode in our life time? If it is the first coaster we rode this season, then I would answer The Beast. If it is the first coaster we rode in my lifetime, I would answer The Beastie.

HA...I was too young to remember. I was born a die-hard coaster goof. I'm going to go with Beastie - it was the first ride that I put my hands up on...it makes me laugh considering that I had my hands up both times I went on Dragster last year. (I may have broken the rules, but who would want to keep their hands down on the world's fastest and tallest coaster?)

I was scared of loops when i was young (my how times change) so my first coaster was Racer.

So was I, it wasn't until 8th grade that my friends got me on The Vortex. Now, coasters are an obsession. cool.gif

I had my hands up both times I went on Dragster last year. (I may have broken the rules, but who would want to keep their hands down on the world's fastest and tallest coaster?)

I had the same problem, I was so pumped, I couldn't keep my hands down! biggrin.gif

my first at PKI was Beast. We weren't going to go to the park the night we arrived near the park, but my dad surprised me when we were taking a "tour of the park". We somehow made our way back to The Beast and rode it at 7 pm then left to come back the next day. Definitely a pleasant surprise. biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

the first one i rode was the old Outer limits version of FOF with the overhead restraints...i got on kicking screamng and crying when i was like 11 or 12 years old now 5 years later it is one of my favorite rides in the park...and it was the coaster that made me love coasters..0-60 in 2.4 seconds gotta love it biggrin.gif

The first time I rode face off : I went and sat across from my boyfriend and after the ride was all finished he could not quit laughing come to find out I had drooled all over myself and didn't know it.

So now that is my favorite ride and I will not smile while on that ride for the fear of drooling on myself haunts me.

wub.gif