2019 Meals and Restau...RANTs

Stoan

2 hours ago, Shawn Meyer said:

Looking back at last year, I really think that Kings Island has a winning lineup with food. It's hard for me to pick my favorite place as of right now. However, If I had to pick best restaurant in the park, it would have been Miami Brewhouse. The food, the atmosphere, and selection on the menu is perfect in my opinion.

Miami River Brewhouse may be the restaurant in the park I eat at the most but the best is Coney BBQ. If only Coney had the indoor seating and the bar It would be perfect. Miami River Brewhouse leaves too many items off the meal plan. If there was just an option to pay an upcharge to add bacon to the burgers to to swap the tots for mac and cheese it would be good but they do not allow things like that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CedarFairFan787 said:

Personally, my favorite place to eat it the Chicken Shack in AZ. I eat there every time I go to Kings Island and absolutely love it! How do you guys feel about my favorite restaurant/food stall?

Probably one of my favorite amusement park chicken stands.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2020 at 11:52 AM, King Ding Dong said:

The food tastes good but the delivery can be a little off.   Ordered a chicken salad once and was handed a plate of lettuce with 3 whole strips just dropped on top.   Forks and knives were not available.   

That's something I've noticed too.  Mainly with the salads.  The chicken shack salad is sometimes amazing, sometimes a few strips of chicken sitting on top of a whole head of lettuce. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I love chicken shack, however, I hate that they took away the self serve hot sauce they used to have. I loved just putting hot sauce on my plate. Now you have to order hot sauce with your chicken. 

Does the hot sauce come as a side or is it applied?