NEW PINS FOR THE 2019 SEASON!

Fye Coasters

I think it's funny that they have the SOB logo with the loop and the name "Kings Island" under it.  Cedar Fair took control of KI on July 30th, 2006.  It was still marketed as "Paramount's Kings Island" for the rest of the year.  The incident that resulted in the loop being removed was on July 9th, 2006.  So technically that ride never operated at Kings Island. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

I think it's funny that they have the SOB logo with the loop and the name "Kings Island" under it.  Cedar Fair took control of KI on July 30th, 2006.  It was still marketed as "Paramount's Kings Island" for the rest of the year.  The incident that resulted in the loop being removed was on July 9th, 2006.  So technically that ride never operated at Kings Island. 

Correction: the loop was removed in 2007, however the rest of my comments still stand.

Ooh, these are neat looking. I will be sure to look for them on Preview Night and Opening Day. I'd like to get The Beast 40th Anniversary and Son of Beast ones, myself. Aka the "Father-Son" combo. :P

I love The Beast, hence why I want its pin, and while the Son no longer exists and I never got to ride it (so no real opinion on how good/bad it was), it would be nice to get a pin with that awesome classic logo. And SOB is one of the most interesting defunct coasters ever IMO.

These are great! Every time a new batch comes out I am amazed...because to me , they appear to be a niche item.

I can’t picture the park selling a too many of most of these designs, so to me they are more of a labor of love, not something pumped out for a big profit...which makes me like them even more.

I will be picking all of them up!

(I love it when a souvenir item is exclusive to Kings Island...compared  to any item that could be sold in any Cedar Fair Park...like the majority of Planet Snoopy items.)

• 3 weeks later...