What is your favorite Nickelodeon Character?

DeliriumDreamer

And also, not shown on the poll(because it will only allow ten)-: Reptar, Spongebob, Squidward, Patrick, Gary, Dagett, Norbert, Flower, Ikis, Krumm, Oblina, Catdog, Rancid, Shreik, Cliff, Lube, Ren, Stimpy, Muddy Mudskipper, Reggie (Rocket), Otto, Twister, Sam, Jimmy Neutron, Carl, Sheen, Libby, Cindy, Jenny (xj9), Danny Phantom, Teenage: Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, Angelica, Suzie, Debbie (Thornberry), Eliza, Donny, Darwin, Assorted Butt-Ugly Martians(I don't know their names), please list some that I didn't name.

You can pick more than one, just list them in your post. Say why you like them, if you can.

(yes, it did take me a while to wrench my head of all these shows and names, dating as far back as I can remember. And these are only the nicktoons, I could name the live shows, too.) Am I good, or am I good?

That topic is very broad, you have older people that have known Nick since it was created and grew up with shows like The Adventures Of Pete And Pete, Are You Afraid Of The Dark, Clarissa Explains It All, Double Dare, Ren And Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug and Ahh Real Monsters. I have to go with one of those shows, from recent shows I would have to say a tie between Plankton, Patrick and Mermaid Man. ph34r.gif

WoW what a question- like here Iam gonna put my 10 down here---Iam a Big kid--LOL--Growing up with Nick I know Most of the Shows here is my Favs

10.Catdog-There Joined to the HIP and I find it kinda boring But its a cool show anyway.

9.The Angery Beavers-That cartoon Rules!

8.Tommy Pickles-He's always brave and I always for some odd Reason liked him the best.

7.Ikis-I loved Ahhhh Real Monsters That was one of my fav Nicktoons

6.Spongebob-He's spongebob.

5.Ren-He was always an A$$hole to stimpy and he had Problems Gotta love him

4.Stimpy-He was a Sweet kitty and was always there for his best friend

3.Mr.Krabs-He loves Money---So do I!

2.Squidward-He is grouchy mean-and and likes to be a Homebody.

1.Patrick-A slacker...ahh the good life of being a Slacker and lazy.

You're right, I should have been a little more specific; I probably should have said nicktoons, instead of nick characters. I too grew up with ren and stimpy, the original All That, Adventures of Pete and Pete, Salute your Shorts, Double Dare(in it's final years), Clarissa Explains it All, Rocko's Modern Life, (and yes, I did forget invader zim.)

You guys remember the old game shows? They had Double Dare, Nick Arcade, (my fave) Legends of the Hidden Temple, GUTS, Figure it out, What would you do?, Finders Keepers... ah, those were the days. Every now and then, I still watch them.

anyway, my list:

10. Rocko- who couldn't love a misshapen joey with an australian accent and really gross-looking friends/neighbors/coworkers?

9. Grown up Angelica- all the spunk of a 17 year old, packed inside a 15 year old.

8. Daggett- He's one crazy beaver!

7. Norbert- He's much cooler than Daggett, plus he has a lavender nose.

6. Spunky- he has a cute little face, and it always there to help Rocko.

5. Sandy- She is the smartest out of all of the sb characters.

4. Debbie Thornberry- she really does think like a teenager, act like a teenager, and her only flaw, is that you can only see one of her eyes, and she has cat-like eyes.

3. Eliza- Who doesn't want to talk to animals?

2. Cosmo/Dog/Ikis/Donny/Patrick/Stu Pickles- The all-around crazy clutzes that take up most of the show.

1. Grown Tommy/ Wanda/ Oblina/ Stimpy/ Suzie/ Flower-The characters that make other characters change mostly for the better.

You guys remember the old game shows? They had Double Dare, Nick Arcade, (my fave) Legends of the Hidden Temple, GUTS, Figure it out, What would you do?, Finders Keepers... ah, those were the days. Every now and then, I still watch them.

anyway, my list:

10. Rocko- who couldn't love a misshapen joey with an australian accent and really gross-looking friends/neighbors/coworkers?

9. Grown up Angelica- all the spunk of a 17 year old, packed inside a 15 year old.

8. Daggett- He's one crazy beaver!

7. Norbert- He's much cooler than Daggett, plus he has a lavender nose.

6. Spunky- he has a cute little face, and it always there to help Rocko.

5. Sandy- She is the smartest out of all of the sb characters.

4. Debbie Thornberry- she really does think like a teenager, act like a teenager, and her only flaw, is that you can only see one of her eyes, and she has cat-like eyes.

3. Eliza- Who doesn't want to talk to animals?

2. Cosmo/Dog/Ikis/Donny/Patrick/Stu Pickles- The all-around crazy clutzes that take up most of the show.

1. Grown Tommy/ Wanda/ Oblina/ Stimpy/ Suzie/ Flower-The characters that make other characters change mostly for the better.

Those were some good game show's.

I picked Cosmo from the poll because he's so stupid and he's the reason that I watch The Fairly Oddparents when I get home from school everyday, but he's not really my favorite of all time. My favorite nicktoons of all time are DAGGETT and NORBERT!!! I watched The Angry Beavers all the time and then for some reason they took it off the air. I gotta throw Spongebob/Patrick/Squidward/Sandy/Mr. Krabs in there too because who could work at Action Theatre and not like Spongebob!?

• 4 years later...

Maybe Eliza Thornberry because she can talk to animals, is a vegetarian, and gets to go to cool places around the globe. I miss the educational aspects of The Wild Thornberrys. However, there were times when Eliza was too headstrong and took silly, unnecessary risks.

In addition, I like Mr. Crabs because he is cheap, and in this economic crisis, debt free is the way to be. I think that Mr. Crabs is a good economic role model for today's youth and adults.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...