Cedar Point All Season Fastlane Plus now available

Obviously this isn't geared towards the average enthusiast or visitor, but I could never justify that amount of money for a regional park, even if it's Cedar Point. The highest-tier annual pass at WDW costs less than this, and can be used for an entire 365 days (instead of from May to October) for 4 parks (6 if you include the water parks) with more events, more unique experiences, and more passholder benefits.

You'd need to visit almost every weekend to make this worth it. And most weekdays don't justify the need for Fast Lane.

If you're able to afford this, it's because money is an afterthought to you.

Am I a bad person if I think that's a perfect price for all-season Fast Lane at Cedar Point? And they could raise the price of one-day Fast Lane there considerably and I'd be fine with it? And no, I'm not one of the people who thinks front-of-the-line systems are inherently immoral and shouldn't exist.

There's easily more demand for front-of-the-line options there than for any park I've been to that I can think of. I get that Steel Vengeance was new and big and had some capacity issues last year, but I was there in the middle of summer and the FL queue alone had over an hour wait. Did that happen for Mystic Timbers beyond its first few weekends? I don't think so. And that much demand lowers the value of Fast Lane for its users and detracts from the standby guests' experience. It feels like improvements could be made. But I'm sure there's also a price point where they start lowering net profits and yadda yadda and all that finance jazz I don't have at my disposal when deciding how Cedar Point ought to operate when sitting behind this computer screen. :P

Last time I went to CP was 2 years ago in July, and went Tuesday through Thursday. Had FL all 3 days and needed them. Most big rides was pushing 2 hour waits, some 3 without FL, I've never been on a weekend, I could only imagine lines with out FL

2 hours ago, TombRaiderFTW said:

Am I a bad person if I think that's a perfect price for all-season Fast Lane at Cedar Point?

This 100%.  My first thought anytime I see a front-of-line option is "does this seem like a good value?"  I think $850 is a really good price point.  It's way too expensive for the person making a few visits a year and it's a good enough value for anyone who visits 10 times or more.  I also agree with you that price hikes for the daily Fast Lane Plus options would be in good order to cut down the numbers of people in the Fast Lane lines, thus increasing the benefits for those who do purchase Fast Lane.

9 hours ago, Ben43065 said:

Wow, $350 more then Kings Island Which was the most expensive. I think $650 or $700 would maybe be more reasonable but $850? I think it’s overpriced to be honest when compared to Other parks.

For what they charge for a daily FLP, I don't think it's that out of line...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

I think this should be the price of a Platinum All Season Fastlane. I’d consider it if I planned on going to several CF parks over a season.

I suspect this price was decided to give some wiggle room to offer a chain wide option at $999.  Although outside of Ohio I am just not sure it would be worth it for many people.