Ride Wait Times 2019 Season

IndyGuy4KI

I expected it to be a lot busier since it was a 3-day weekend. The only ride that I could even justify my FLP was MT. And even then it would've probably been 20 minutes tops. If I didn't already have the season loaded onto my Gold Pass I wouldn't have even bothered to use it. Though I think after 3 visits I know which rides are at the top of my list and which I can do without.

Yesterday was not too bad most of the day, however, I was really surprised Bat had a decent line (about to the last set of stairs) when most other lines were minimal. Heck, there was almost no line for Beast and I got a Zen Ride in White Water Canyon!

On 5/28/2019 at 2:43 PM, homestar92 said:

Dropped by Soak City for lunch. That side of the park seemed very crowded, and yet, the lines for the slides didn't appear to be long.

Didn't set foot in the dry side, but the parking lot seemed quite full.

Does Soak City have its own entrance? I haven't been since it was still Waterworks!

Some of the water slides line can be very deceiving. From across the water park lines not going all the way down the stairs. Walk Over to water slide and the realize you have to wait for a mat before going to the stairs. 

Sidenote:  how come wait times for slides aren’t posted?

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously things can change and it's usually not super busy first thing after opening, but the parking lot seemed especially dead when I arrived today. Got there @ 10 and think there was only one other car in the check-in gates. Everything was walk on and didn't bother with fastlane. Things can change sure, but seems like a great day for those who were on the fence.

Went on DB back-to-back, so that was cool. Both times the train before me had a walk of shame. First time I witnessed that and it happened two times! Would really suck for them if that happened on a super busy day only to get bounced.

Hope everyone enjoyed their time if they went today.

4 hours ago, TheRickster said:

Anyone around the park today?

I was. DT was open for a bit than closed, MTs effects still didn't work, DB was closed, and everything else was up and running. It stared raining and there was thunder/lightning around 6:15 and I'm sure the park will close. So if your heading rn, turn back (I'm sorry little one...)

• Like 1

Just now, TheBeast54 said:

I was. DT was open for a bit than closed, MTs effects still didn't work, DB was closed, and everything else was up and running. It stared raining and there was thunder/lightning around 6:15 and I'm sure the park will close. So if your heading rn, turn back (I'm sorry little one...)

Oh and all the rides are closed due to weather

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That_B&M_Roar said:

Diamondback is on single train operation today, FYI. 

I know! I’m here with some family from out town who are looking forward to it. Just shut the ride down and get at least one out...

Edited by LondonFreak