Ride Wait Times 2019 Season

IndyGuy4KI

33 minutes ago, SnakePlissken said:

There is still one more weekend to ride it. I don't know why people think this is the last weekend.

Also, most people do not go to the park every weekend. This is probably many people's last opportunity to ride it. I wish I was able to make it down. I'll be living vicariously though you all that do!

Good for her. She deserve a sunny, well attended send off. I was maybe heading over this afternoon around 5 or so, but maybe let last Friday’s night in a cloud of fog be the last roll. Honestly. I quit riding V a few years ago, but my few rides since the announcement have been the smoothest I’ve ever had. Maybe I’m giving V grace on her last few runs and not being quite as critical?!??!

• Like 1

I'm admittedly nit-picking here, so don't attack me, but the young adults with the job of filling the queues were uh...inexperienced(?) today. Even for Vortex early-afternoon which really surprised me given the expected lines. Banshee and FoF were great---full train after full train---but Vortex, Beast, Adventure Express...way too many empty rows! Fill those queues---and do it in a hurry!

Overall, a beautiful late-October day with the crowds to prove it!

2 hours ago, bjcolglazier said:

I'm admittedly nit-picking here, so don't attack me, but the young adults with the job of filling the queues were uh...inexperienced(?) today. Even for Vortex early-afternoon which really surprised me given the expected lines. Banshee and FoF were great---full train after full train---but Vortex, Beast, Adventure Express...way too many empty rows! Fill those queues---and do it in a hurry!

Overall, a beautiful late-October day with the crowds to prove it!

I got a nice Backrow ride on Steel Vengeance due to that issue once. The row the ride separator gave me was near the middle. For some reason she didn't fill the seats behind me so I quickly switched to the back. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...