IndyGuy4KI

Ride Wait Times 2019 Season

ERT will be 30 minutes before the park opens, on Mystic Timbers and Diamondback.

Tonight shouldn't be too packed with the limited hours.

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 12:00 PM, PatchesC said:

Not at KI but Holiday World we saw the same person trying on multiple pairs of shoes left at the queue for water park rides, then walk off with a set. Sad part is it didn't surprise me to see it happen. 

That’s a little scary... :unsure: Though if it wasn’t my shoes that I had to worry about, I may think it’s pretty amusing.

6 hours ago, malem said:

ERT will be 30 minutes before the park opens, on Mystic Timbers and Diamondback.

Tonight shouldn't be too packed with the limited hours.

Right on, thank you. You were right about tonight, got some good rides in a short amount of time. 

3 hours ago, Stoan said:

How busy today?

It was busy. Storms right now, so people are leaving.

Tonight is the annual Pride Night private event at the park. Honda has the park tomorrow, and Sunday is GE Day. Next weekend P&G has the park for their Dividend Days event.

Would you know if someone has a park buyout during the day on Sat Sept 21? Or why it opens at 7pm every year for the first Haunt Sat instead of 11am. 

1 hour ago, JonahWilliamson said:

Hey KIC fam just curious how packed yall think Cedar Point is going to be this Friday from opening until about 8:30-9 

Ill be there, they dont open until 6pm

• Like 1

Just now, JonahWilliamson said:

Yep I'm hoping to get dragster, maverick and steel vengeance done by 8:30 I'm just stopping for a few hours. 

Nice, we will be there all weekend! 

Well it is PointFest and some Scout camping night, plus start of HallowWeekends.  Without early entry or Fast Lane I would only count on 1 or maybe 2 in that time frame.  But good luck.

If you have a Cedar Fair platinum pass, you can get in at 5:00pm Friday for Early Entry. Cedar Point gold passholders can get in at 5:30pm.

HalloWeekends is usually pretty busy; I'd suggest getting to Steel Vengeance and Maverick as early as possible. Dragster isn't currently on the limited list of rides operating on Friday nights, so it might not be open.

On 9/7/2019 at 9:38 AM, SnakePlissken said:

Would you know if someone has a park buyout during the day on Sat Sept 21? Or why it opens at 7pm every year for the first Haunt Sat instead of 11am. 

They do.  I think it's Toyota if I recall correctly.

Does anyone know what the lines are like for the rides during Haunt? I've never been but would love to go to get on some night rides but i'm worried the lines will be forever. Thanks

8 minutes ago, Beast Night Rider said:

Does anyone know what the lines are like for the rides during Haunt? I've never been but would love to go to get on some night rides but i'm worried the lines will be forever. Thanks

I went this past Friday and the lines weren't bad at all.  I think the longest I had to wait was like 30-35 minutes.  I didn't go to any of the haunted attractions though so I can't speak for those wait times.

• Thanks 1

I went Last year on Friday and Saturday the second Haunt weekend so this same weekend. Friday Night Mystic and Diamond back up to 45 minutes and nothing else had long lines. Saturday night lines were longer. There was 50 thousand people there and the weather was nice. This coming weekend not only is the weather gonna be warmer but its gonna be insanely hot for this time of year and with all the hype for Beast 40 all year night ride lines have been longer on it than anything else in the park. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, CedarIslander said:

Curious how long the line for Vortex will be tonight... 

Almost to the bottom of the stairs. Probably the longest it's been since Coasterstock day 2. The day they had that gaming convention. 

• Like 2