Fireworks tonight?

Snowball

I heard them as well and confirmed they were from KI. My guess is that they were practicing the show for tomorrow night... But since it's just a practice they didn't need to wait until 10pm to do it, a that's later for the employees to be out, and it's more annoying for residents.

I'm hopeful this is another indication that the fireworks will be even better than ever this year, with the addition of the new fountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If you guys really want to see what Rozzi's can do, get yourself to Riverfest along the Ohio River on Labor Day Sunday.  Its like the Kings Island fireworks on steroids. 

6 full barges of TNT all synced to music with an all out finale.  Its pretty great stuff, if you're willing to wade through the crowd of course. ;) 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

If you guys really want to see what Rozzi's can do, get yourself to Riverfest along the Ohio River on Labor Day Sunday.  Its like the Kings Island fireworks on steroids. 

6 full barges of TNT all synced to music with an all out finale.  Its pretty great stuff, if you're willing to wade through the crowd of course. ;) 

Kings Island fireworks on steroids is a huge understatement. Definitely an amazing event. 

I wonder how much, if any, different the firework shows will be this season. 

56 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

This is why you have a boat and swim in the river all day!  Hardly any crowds and you get to stay cool.  Such a great time.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

Having been to nearly 20 Riverfests, most other fireworks shows, including Kings Island's, are kind of meh to me.  Rozzi's sets such a high bar for fireworks shows. 

I mean I wouldn’t really expect much from Kings Islands fire work show considering how often they do it, especially since so few amusement parks do no nightly fireworks to begin with.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Creed Bratton said:

Don't be disappointed when there isn't a show tomorrow night....from what I understand after talking with a few folks at the park, there isn't a show scheduled tomorrow night, but will be one on Saturday night. I of course hope that there is a show tomorrow night.

I can’t speak on behalf of the park but...

Barring outside forces jeopardizing things like safety I would be surprised if there was a nightly show tomorrow (4/19/19).