Area Soundtracks

CaviMan2

I think International Street is fine.

Rivertown is OK...I hate country, but it fits there.

Coney and AZ could really use some help. I've noticed that Nick Central plays newer music...Why can't AZ? You'd think with parent company Viacom, they could play better stuff, geared toward younger people. AZ is where teens and young adults hang out...I just wish the music could reflect that.

What shocks me is that they will play movie themes from ANY movie studio! They play Star Wars (FOX) and Superman (Warner Bros.) all the time. Just thought I would point that out! By the way, Action Zone is my fav soundtrack section!

When your parent company owns MTV you can play what you want music wise.

I will have to go with I-street because of the movie themed music (I remember when that's all the whole park ever played was just the movie themed music, any else remember that)? I would also say Rivertown, I'm a country music fan as well, so it's cool.

What shocks me is that they will play movie themes from ANY movie studio!  They play Star Wars (FOX) and Superman (Warner Bros.) all the time.  Just thought I would point that out!  By the way, Action Zone is my fav soundtrack section!

When your parent company owns MTV you can play what you want music wise.

Well, it shocks me that Paramount would play any other themes besides there own! Indy, Titanic, Office Space (just seeing if your paying attention).

Sure, they might own MTV, but whens the last time you seen the theme to Superman on TRL?

haha I love footloose.

AND FOR THE RECORD HB HAS THE WORST SOUNDTRACK EVER.

KILL THE ROOSTER HACK HACK

I can't agree with you more, yogi. I get a headache just going into and out of Oscars. Do you guys remember a few years ago when they didn't constantly play little kids songs at HB, but actually different versions of Scooby's theme song, and other theme songs from HB? I prefer that over what they have now.

I personally vote for International Street, but regardless of what ara I'm in I find it interesting that it is hard not for me to walk to the beat of the music after hearing repeatedly. And sometimes it feels as if I'm the only one in the park doing it lol. Please tell me that I'm not the only one. unsure.gif

I also prefer International Street to the other areas. I love movie soundtracks. And no, you're not the only one who walks to a beat, Magic. Whenever I'm in the area and they play the theme to Beetlejuice, I always start walking in step with the percussion. It's fast paced, so I must be pretty foolish looking when this happens.