Decoding 2020

fryoj

I did some google map screenshotting, and photshopping of Fury and the track length will fit in that plot. It involved a turn out of the station and a turn at the top of the lift hill, both things that we've not seen in a giga, but I was able to make it fit the plot that way. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, fryoj said:

I did some google map screenshotting, and photshopping of Fury and the track length will fit in that plot. It involved a turn out of the station and a turn at the top of the lift hill, both things that we've not seen in a giga, but I was able to make it fit the plot that way. 

If this is a giga it could be a sign it is expected to be taller than Fury. Would B&M add a predrop if the height was tall enough? I know the point of the predrops were to prevent stress on the track, but since B&M hasn't added one in a long time, it is a thought.

• Like 2

Hopefully with less fights then last time. I know wishful thinking, but decoding 2017 was a great patience tester. Hopefully not as many "if its not a cowboy coaster my husband and I will be cancelling our season passes." "It's gotta be ___ they are the latest trend!!" 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, fryoj said:

Could you post a picture of this if you can because I would love to see how that would look?

The size of this thing is huge! The earlier clearing photos along with sixohdieselrage’s photos show a huge additionally cleared section. I put together both images. This is BIG!

ee1a25601f20c8ad465fb3fa395f95c2.jpg

Today’s image with clearing all the way to the end of Racer along with the contrast of aerials from a month ago by Sixohdieselrage

2ad2dfec08ef20d4f3135839e35ad830.jpg

Image from Sixohdieselrage showing major clearing back behind Firehawk compared with a stock google image photo. The current photos don’t show this area but it appears to be big.

• Like 3

Where is that picture? It's actually mine. They need to credit the right people [mention=10683]Fye Coasters[/mention]...
Also, here is a larger one of the clearing that I took. I also have one of the new building out that direction.  
20190419_194424.thumb.jpg.23fd650ab37e196cab45abacd0b7720d.jpg
20190419_193945.thumb.jpg.83bec7b80aec3cfa808bf5b9983566ed.jpg

I think it was in the comments by you?? The photo I posted was from my cellphone. It’s not that clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Turtlepower said:

This better be for a wing or a dive coaster.

Why would you want either of those? Lol the New dive trains suck.

A lot of you are really jumping the gun here.  These are the first reportings of tree clearing and people are already thinking that's the entire space.  Give it time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, canobie#1 said:

A lot of you are really jumping the gun here.  These are the first reportings of tree clearing and people are already thinking that's the entire space.  Give it time.

I wouldn’t say that they suck, they’re still fun an enjoyable rides, but I agree with you I’d be pretty disappointed if we got a wing or a dive(Don’t get me wrong they’d be cool additions but you know....)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, canobie#1 said:

I was really just trolling, I want a giga too.

Hopefully there is more clearing though, because GateKeeper sure fits awful nice in the current space.

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 11.49.09 PM.png

• Like 6

I think there is a little more clearing behind The Racer turnaround that connects what you see from the Tower to the fireworks area.  I think I caught some when riding Beast off to the left as you curve into the brake shed.  

• Like 3

11 hours ago, fryoj said:

They are indeed building a pole barn back there.

I see it now, had not seen any pictures which showed that area clearly at the time I was questioning it.  Looks very similar to the maintenance buildings and I do not see any of the clearing heading in that direction other then the existing maintenance road.  That’s also where the boneyard is located.  The park might be relocating a maintenance building or just needs more maintenance space, could also be a warehouse.

I do not believe that building will be directly used for part of the coaster.

• Like 1

• malem locked this topic