Decoding 2020

fryoj

2 hours ago, festhaus said:

If this thing is going to somehow get close to The Beast, I begin to wonder if it will have a theme related to SOBs ‘return’. Perhaps it will finally get to snuggle up near its mama after all these years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have serious doubts that the project will resemble The Beast Unleashed video I made in either theming or layout, but if it does I will absolutely lose my mind.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

Went on Blue racers, they’re still clearing trees as we speak. Definitely going to be a fun project. I’m sure this has already been mentioned but there are markers in X - Base

I didn’t think you were serious.... but there is literally several excavators at work right this minute. Field of Screams is so exposed.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DeltaFlyer said:

I didn’t think you were serious.... but there is literally several excavators at work right this minute. Field of Screams is so exposed.

I’m currently at the park - 7:30 - just rode north Racer and, yes, there are still workers clearing trees at this minute.  The cleared area has really grown since last weekends pics showed.

• Like 3

I just left ki. After seeing the new clearing that was done this week and the fact that they were clearing while the park was open today (which i did not see, but heard it was happening) i truly believe this coaster is going to be a monster. I think they will clear much more land. Im thinking this coaster will break records. Whether its a giga, or wing. I dont think it will be a dive machine or one of their flyers.  This plot of land doesnt seem like the right type of layout for those. 

• Like 2

Eiffel Tower reopened and I went to top.  Hard to see from up there all the new clearing they’ve done - especially that out near Beast.  FYI, there’s clearing behind The Racer Turnarounds and Action Theater.

939FDFF5-A795-43B3-9AE6-F1BA4BD7D2C2.jpeg

FF3E0BBE-704E-46D3-BD56-A39D16CB7533.jpeg

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, starlitfire said:

Just wondering, but with the rate of clearing at the moment, how much longer would it be before we started seeing footers and (potentially) track?

Footers around the station should be soon. Track won't show up on site until after the ride is announced. So probably August. 

• Like 4

I'm convinced it's finally giga time :)

I'm assuming this will mean this is another ride that will have to close during the fireworks then haha.
I wonder if they'd ever consider moving that to another plot.

Either way, I'm excited for 2020 now. All there's to do for now is enjoy 2019 c: 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, festhaus said:

If this thing is going to somehow get close to The Beast, I begin to wonder if it will have a theme related to SOBs ‘return’. Perhaps it will finally get to snuggle up near its mama after all these years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please no.....please let the SOB "return" rumors die!!!!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Creed Bratton said:

Please no.....please let the SOB "return" rumors die!!!!!

Wish there was a heart emoji for messages like this. I’d much rather have a new theme then just a 3rd ride themed to a Beast. Not to mention that the marketing department  would never EVER want a ride themed to probably one of the biggest failures in regional theme park history.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, presto123 said:

I called all this new clearing way back when:) A monster out and back giga through the woods? The same woods where the legendary Beast night rides take place? Sign me up!

I mean not to shoot you’re claim down but I’m going to. A coaster tall enough to be a giga would have to be long enough to go through the woods that boarder the park so yes it’s going to run through there. And I’m shocked to see how close to see the clearing is to The Beast, I think we all saw it going more towards the sob area that farther back. And i hate to disagree again, and I mean be in the minority here, but danget I’d lose my mind over another beast spinoff. I mean we had a special thing with a coaster sequel, why not keep it going. You can’t argue the gp would love that 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, riptombraider said:

I mean not to shoot you’re claim down but I’m going to. A coaster y’all enough to be a giga would have to be long enough to go through the woods that boarder the park. And I’m shocked to see how close to see the clearing is to The Beast, I think we all saw it fling more towards the sob area that farther back. And i hate to disagree again, and I mean be in the minority here, but danget I’d lose my mind over another beast spinoff. I mean we had a special thing with a coaster sequel, why not keep it going. You can’t argue the gp would love that 

I didn't claim anything. That's why there's a question mark after my statement. What are you implying? Another wood coaster? Another SOB?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, presto123 said:

I didn't claim anything. That's why there's a question mark after my statement. What are you implying? Another wood coaster? Another SOB?

Sorry I should have explained I was referring to the guy who made The Beast unleashed video and commented above. Also sorry I hope you know my response was kidding and being a smart butt, all good funny hear buddy not actually trying to be negative 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, riptombraider said:

Sorry I should have explained I was referring to the guy who made The Beast unleashed video and commented above. Also sorry I hope you know my response was kidding and being a smart butt, all good funny hear buddy not actually trying to be negative 

It's all good, but it sounded like you don't think a giga will fit in this space. Plenty of room here.

• Like 1

• malem locked this topic