Decoding 2020

fryoj

1 minute ago, presto123 said:

It's all good, but it sounded like you don't think a giga will fit in this space. Plenty of room here.

Oh no I’m sold the giga is a lock. I actually moved to Wisconsin last year and won’t it this year, so I’m checking here daily. But you better believe I’ll be back next year for this record breaker 

• Like 1

I went ahead and did some overlays of other Cedar Fair giga's to compare sizes and to show how big the land clearing is. These were all taken at roughly the same altitude from Google Earth (~1,499m - give or take 2m). I did rotate and/or flip some of the giga's just to make them align better with the area. 

Giga's I've included:

• Fury 325
  • Intimidator 305
  • Leviathan
  • Millenium Force

Clearing-Fury.jpeg

Clearing-Intimidator.jpeg

Clearing-Leviathan.jpeg

Clearing-Millenium.jpeg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

I don’t know if that clearing is going to get much longer going that direction, it appears to get wider toward the end indicating to me at least it’s a turn around or a turn. I can see it taking a left (Away from the The Beast) and head toward the river.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks[mention=10200]sixohdieselrage[/mention] !!!! These are great! They’ve been moving this week! I don’t think they are done yet but this is already a massive amount of land cleared! Look at the last picture of how large of an area this is compared to the rest of the park. Massive!

• Like 3

• malem locked this topic