Decoding 2020

fryoj

It actually would be nice if the lift hill started on the opposite end.... imagine the view of the park from the top of a giga’a drop hill.. I know it’s unlikely but the view would be amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I don't think we should retheme FOF. I think it's fine the way it is imo. I could see them adding some new decor in the queue line to tie into the new coaster though.

I would Like to see this happening, just them sprucing up the spaceship and other small things in the que line. I would really like KI to keep the whole “X-Base” theme and FoF’s theming is a big part of that. 

• Like 1

I imagine the skyline would look like this...

hqdefault.jpg
Source

The biggest thing to remember about the lift orientation is, it's all dependent on your location....it can look one way by the Soak City parking lot or entrance and then it could look completely different by the toll booth. It could look one way in Action Zone but look completely different in Rivertown.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Using @sixohdieselrage photo, I decided to create a new giga concept using an amazing computer picture editor called Pixlr Editor. I give you Mega Force!

KI 2020.jpg

obviously the layout might be different but i think you got the station, lift and general course the track will go pretty much the same way i see it going.

Edit: i just hope the color scheme is not blue and purple like Banshee haha 

• Like 2

How about a B&M GiGa twin racer coaster?  One side is red, one side is blue.  The red side has the trains going backward.  There are two underground tunnels, two lift hills on each coaster, a 540-degree side banked tunnel near the end, and the final brake run is enclosed with statues moving their arms up and down?

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, BeeastFarmer said:

How about a B&M GiGa twin racer coaster?  One side is red, one side is blue.  The red side has the trains going backward.  There are two underground tunnels, two lift hills on each coaster, a 540-degree side banked tunnel near the end, and the final brake run is enclosed with statues moving their arms up and down?

i mean i guess?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Found this video that was uploaded in May of 2013 for Banshee construction. As you can see, they are pouring footers for the station that time. So, hopefully we should start seeing footers being poured soon.

yaaas should only be a little bit longer before we see something more than land clearing!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BeeastFarmer said:

May I suggest Daughter of Racer as the name:lol:.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

@Hawaiian Coasters 325 Just looking at your drawing and how it would change the overall look of the park is awesome.  If it is ANYTHING close to that (sans color scheme lol) I am beyond pumped.  I am a huge fan of Banshee and I think it is as good as it is because were were one of the later ones to receive a B&M invert.  They did an outstanding job IMO.

I can only hope the same could be said of this possible B&M giga.  If this comes to light, it should be nothing short of world class.    

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Creed Bratton said:

I imagine the skyline would look like this...

hqdefault.jpg
Source

The biggest thing to remember about the lift orientation is, it's all dependent on your location....it can look one way by the Soak City parking lot or entrance and then it could look completely different by the toll booth. It could look one way in Action Zone but look completely different in Rivertown.

Here’s a picture I took of the Carowinds skyline. It would be neat if it looked like this.

17AF8E02-4F7E-4780-8720-DCFE6E381D90.jpeg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I decided to make another giga concept with a new color scheme.

KI 2020 part 2.jpg

What if there is some sort of Beast or creature type themeing, Could we get a rendering of a Giga beast type design? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I decided to make another giga concept with a new color scheme.

KI 2020 part 2.jpg

looks great! im personally hoping we get some sort of blue or the kind of green you have in the pic. im a little nervous cause there is gray B&M track outside of clermont steel fabricators and i could certainly see some sort of space themed giga going to xbase with gray track. im personally hoping that the gray track isn't ours and we get something more colorful

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 1:16 PM, teenageninja said:

Vortex is unlikely to get removed until you start to see it have frequent mechanical issues.  Parts are pretty readily available and despite it's short line times, is one of the most ridden rides in the park.

I do wish they would replace the trains with the new Vekoma trains though.

I can't agree with this post enough. Lack of a line is not an indication of "guest satisfaction" or "popularity." That ride has three trains that seat 28 people each and moves them through rapidly with a relatively quick operation. It's also reliable. 

And on the Vekoma trains: yes, yes, and YES. Vortex's biggest drawback is the head pummeling. 

• Like 7

• malem locked this topic