Decoding 2020

fryoj

I feel between Vortex, Banshee and Invertigo that blue is already well covered.  

I'm starting to shift towards yellow track and either burgundy or magenta supports (see Raging Bull).  

I really want a good yellow in there somewhere.  Since its in X-base, make it sci-fi sun themed.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

I'm starting to shift towards yellow track and either burgundy or magenta supports (see Raging Bull).  

I really want a good yellow in there somewhere.  Since its in X-base, make it sci-fi sun themed.  

I'd really like lime green or yellow!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

So like Invertigo’s original paint job? That one didn’t age too well.

edit: see also Diamondbacks lift hill supports. If we did yellow and red, no matter the shade, it’d look like a reverse Diamondback almost.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, FoolCrzy said:

Maybe they will chrome plate the entire ride.  THAT would be crazy! 

Better yet, camo. Lines will be short, they won't see it.

I can't think of a certain color. Green is a color that is really in the park. As long as its unique, I'm fine with it.

• Haha 1

I believe I said this during Banshee's construction, but I hope the park avoids white in the color scheme. I would be concerned with pollen/dust/dirt making the white look dirty, especially if we are back in the woods. I also will never own a white car for this exact reason.

I think it looks great on GateKeeper, but they don't have trees/dirt like we potentially could.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, coasterfanatic2012 said:

I believe I said this during Banshee's construction, but I hope the park avoids white in the color scheme. I would be concerned with pollen/dust/dirt making the white look dirty, especially if we are back in the woods. I also will never own a white car for this exact reason.

I think it looks great on GateKeeper, but they don't have trees/dirt like we potentially could.

White cars are the most sexiest you can get, that's all I will buy

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, TristinTargaryen said:

Apparently this was found at Carowinds...

60FEB149-9BD0-486A-871F-4E70829DFA51.png

its looks very well done, almost makes me want to say its real but i still am skeptical, maybe clearer pictures will help dispute this.

Edit: The instagram of the person posting this does seem pretty legit as just an ethusiast as they havent posted anything trolly before, this could be real.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TristinTargaryen said:

You’re right, someone on here visiting Carowinds anytime soon? 

might message the og poster on insta and see about getting a better full pic? (also talked with emotionalrollercoasters on insta and she said it was real but *shrugs shoulders*)

in any case anyone got any idea of the meaning of the numbers on that poster/sticker?

In one of the YouTube videos I have watched about Copperhead Strike, there was a whole section about the theming in Byrds Orchard (I think thats the name?).  This was specifically highlighted, along with cues from KD, CP, Knotts and CGA.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeeastFarmer said:

In one of the YouTube videos I have watched about Copperhead Strike, there was a whole section about the theming in Byrds Orchard (I think thats the name?).  This was specifically highlighted, along with cues from KD, CP, Knotts and CGA.

Any chance you can get a link to the timestaped section of the video?

• Like 1

I don’t know if this is a teaser but the photo makes it look very much temporary and not a long term prop or theming. Wonder if we’ll see any teasers come Friday. I kind of doubt it is considering there’s a similar looking sticker of Maverick. Here’s an article showing the several references from other parks. https://www.coaster101.com/2019/04/06/examining-the-easter-eggs-of-carowinds-blue-ridge-junction/

• Like 2

Ok this is what I can make out of the picture above... words in brackets I’m not positive on...

Firehawk Hydro Fuel
Prevents downtime and (29’s)?
Hydraulic raising and lowering applications
Lubricates loading gates
Immediate results during (block)? Testing
Protects integrity of all engines and (lift)? Motors

Manufactured for Fort Cooper military compound Coney mall OH

What’s everyone think?? Anything to do with our Xbase mystery or is it antique autos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Just now, DubVLegend said:

Ok this is what I can make out of the picture above... words in brackets I’m not positive on...

Firehawk Hydro Fuel
Prevents downtime and (29’s)?
Hydraulic raising and lowering applications
Lubricates loading gates
Immediate results during (block)? Testing
Protects integrity of all engines and (lift)? Motors

Manufactured for Fort Cooper military compound Coney mall OH

What’s everyone think?? Anything to do with our Xbase mystery or is it antique autos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sticker also references the closing date, id say this is almost certainly an Easter egg and not actual teasing.

• Like 5

• malem locked this topic