Decoding 2020

fryoj

12 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Who knows. Maybe they will tunnel under The Beast. If they do it right, I wouldn't mind a coaster that interacts with a small portion of The Beast.  Again, the keyword IF they do it right. 

That would be pretty wild to have it go underground for a stretch in a fairly tight tunnel. They could have the vegetation around the opening serve as a added visual blocker and then have total darkness in the tunnel(or one of those patterns like in the funhouse tunnels that would really mess with your senses). Time it with a beast car overhead roaring on the track... 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Waltny said:

That would be pretty wild to have it go underground for a stretch in a fairly tight tunnel. They could have the vegetation around the opening serve as a added visual blocker and then have total darkness in the tunnel(or one of those patterns like in the funhouse tunnels that would really mess with your senses). Time it with a beast car overhead roaring on the track... 

That would be pretty cool.  But, I'd rather have the seclusion of The Beast.  I just don't think it would be the same seeing something else while on The Beast. 

• Like 4

There seems to be a survey marker in the concrete outside of FOF, I’m not sure if it’s been there or even if anyone has brought this up already. Can anyone confirm if it is in fact new?

6860EF07-FB6E-4CB4-A2D0-5310970C0348.jpeg

73E2D5BD-E5C0-4BE8-BBE5-00EEB8B46F1D.jpeg

• Like 4

(Also posted this in the giga speculation thread) This is just a wild theory that popped into my head... what if the "it's big it's gone" hashtag that they used to announce Firehawks deconstruction wasnt necessarily calling back to Firehawk... if you reverse the tag to where it says "it's gone it's big" that could potentially be a teaser to what's coming next.. this tag never made sense to me cause I never thought of Firehawk as big.. its layout was relatively compact and it didnt go all that high.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Snowball said:

There seems to be a survey marker in the concrete outside of FOF, I’m not sure if it’s been there or even if anyone has brought this up already. Can anyone confirm if it is in fact new?

Definitely a survey pin. Probably one of a number of them that they use as base points to measure other areas. It doesn't mean that they will be doing any work that far up though. It's just a fixed point that they know they can return to to get accurate measurements as they go along. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Codyfryguy said:

Looks to me like it has been cut in half the first half we can see clearly.. the other half is behind the container15dd0d4dd8279b477e5c1eca2c97ac3c.jpg

Can confirm. Definitely cut in half. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Codyfryguy said:

(Also posted this in the giga speculation thread) This is just a wild theory that popped into my head... what if the "it's big it's gone" hashtag that they used to announce Firehawks deconstruction wasnt necessarily calling back to Firehawk... if you reverse the tag to where it says "it's gone it's big" that could potentially be a teaser to what's coming next.. this tag never made sense to me cause I never thought of Firehawk as big.. its layout was relatively compact and it didnt go all that high.

I would agree with this. When I first saw that hashtag, I though the coasters that are “big”(and by my definition) would be Diamondback, Beast and Banshee. Then, add in the “one of our own” and I initially though beast as it was the only one done in house... I know I can be too literal for my own good sometimes. Anyhow, as the speculation carried on and I knew it couldn’t be one of them with Vortex and Firehawk being listed as front runners I figured that that hashtag had to be coded. I guess we will see

• Like 5

Same thoughts after riding the Blue side of Racer. Just looks like a lot of the brush has been hauled off. Doesn’t look any larger than it was. 

Have we ruled out a launched B&M? Doesn’t have to be a Wing, would love to see one that is normal hyper trains. 

• Like 5

I may be wrong, but I don't think B&M has made a TTD style tophat launch coaster, but from the current clearing I think something like that could fit in there. I personally wouldn't be pumped about that, but the idea has crossed my mind the past week. 

• Like 5

Took a peak from the tower. I don’t know. No new clearing IMO. The cleared ground is really clean. They might be done clearing, and a giga would be a real tight fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1. We do not know 100% which direction the coaster will go. It could go out toward AE and AZ in general, instead of towards The Beast. (Although toward The Beast is the most likely). 

2. It might not be a giga coaster. (There are several others that would be cool as well!)

3. They could be doing something never seen on a giga or hyper (to my knowledge) such as a loop.

• Like 4

• malem locked this topic