Decoding 2020

fryoj

28 minutes ago, Cmhornblessed said:

Remember when Don pointed out the deer in the woods on the blog...

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Someone a few days ago pointed out that Orion is the hunter, and that struck me based on one of Don's tweets... Very interesting thought. Don likely came up with that on his drive to the local home improvement store to pick up some more panels of trolling fence and a few board feet of trolling wood. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

So with the two names, I did some research based on the color. I figure if they'll go with one of these names, it's a possibility they'll go with s color that matches the name.

For Polaris the one color that would make sense is yellow. Because the main star in it's system is that color.

As you know Orion is a constellation. One of its stars is blue and white. Which is a color combo people have brought up before. The second one I looked at is red. These two stars color matches up with the colors of The Racer.

I think these could be possibilities for color but it could just as easily not be.

• Like 2

I'm a long time member, but my activity is very low when there's nothing BIG going on... 

I just logged in to say that this is exciting and with so much information on the internet these days it seems that the code is already nearly broken, or is it? 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, JubJester said:

So with the two names, I did some research based on the color. I figure if they'll go with one of these names, it's a possibility they'll go with s color that matches the name.

For Polaris the one color that would make sense is yellow. Because the main star in it's system is that color.

As you know Orion is a constellation. One of its stars is blue and white. Which is a color combo people have brought up before. The second one I looked at is red. These two stars color matches up with the colors of The Racer.

I think these could be possibilities for color but it could just as easily not be.

So what you're saying is, it either will be yellow, red, blue or white....or it won't be. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

I don't think I'm understanding what you're saying.  Can you clarify?

I though you meant that the floats would be coming from the red buildings behind racer. And the reason that wouldn’t cause the removal of the arch is because those floats would have to go under The Racer which has a smaller opening then the arch had.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

I though you meant that the floats would be coming from the red buildings behind racer. And the reason that wouldn’t cause the removal of the arch is because those floats would have to go under The Racer which has a smaller opening then the arch had.

7F795230-89B9-4A0C-BDE8-1342923088DF.jpeg

Here is my proposed route for storage. It wouldn’t have to go under The Racer. Believe it or not, that white structure I circled was originally built to house the floats for the Nickelodeon Celebration Parade.

• Like 4

I forgot about this. The name Orion makes a lot more sense now looking back on this.
It could very well be hints.. or Don just throwing out red herrings to throw the enthusiast community off

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Wasn’t there a picture or video way back when Firehawk was being deconstructed where a robotic hand similar to Vortex’s robotic hand grabbed track to pull it down and there was a maniacal laugh as it ripped the track down? Maybe that was a clue too.

• Like 4

In keeping with the X-Base theme you should know that both Orion and Polaris have military connotations.  Polaris is a two stage nuclear missile, but submarine launched so maybe not so in tune with X-base.  Orion was a military/NASA project that was to be a rocket powered by (love this) nuclear explosions!  The nuclear test ban treaty of 1963 ended the project.

Also the red buildings are wood coaster maintenance.  The big concrete slab down the hill behind them was the elephant barn in the wild animal habitat days Rozzis used to launch the fireworks from there and King Cobra was stored there after it was dismantled when I worked there.  There were also some other animal "barns" , aka metal buildings, that were used for storage back there.  

• Like 8

2 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I do not know if I am the only one, but I would take a space-themed roller coaster over a deer/hunting themed one any day!

I dunno, a deer hunting themed coaster could work.  Color scheme camo track with blaze orange supports.   Trains could be different camo patterns. And the endorsement tie-ins

Orion 405...presented by Cabelas

Course some redneck would probably try to put a tree stand on it out in the woods.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• malem locked this topic