Decoding 2020

fryoj

4 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

7F795230-89B9-4A0C-BDE8-1342923088DF.jpeg

Here is my proposed route for storage. It wouldn’t have to go under The Racer. Believe it or not, that white structure I circled was originally built to house the floats for the Nickelodeon Celebration Parade.

Theres no building or anything there now. Unless they are planning on storing the floats outside, they probably aren't going there. 

• Like 2

Orion is a hunter... if there are deer back there it makes sense he’d be lurking back there as well...

ORION CONFIRMED

Yup, that’s my thought. If it’s not named Orion, I suspect we could see named trains, or maybe we’ll get the first dueling Giga ever!!!!

Orion vs. Polaris in the Galaxy Chaser Express!!!!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jallie79 said:

I dunno, a deer hunting themed coaster could work.  Color scheme camo track with blaze orange supports.   Trains could be different camo patterns. And the endorsement tie-ins

Orion 405...presented by Cabelas

Course some redneck would probably try to put a tree stand on it out in the woods.  

Just...no...please god, no.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I need to know how people do this. It literally has the Warren county website URL and I searched around the other links and it is the Warren County website. 

There are some ways to alter the code in a webpage via the “inspect element” tab with some trickery. 

I’ve never done it but I’ve had many computer engineering/IT major friends do it in college to make our university’s webpage say outlandish things.

The page technically only exists because the URL says what it needs to in order to change the text onscreen. The page itself is not indexable or searchable. It’s similar to having an “unlisted” video on YouTube that you can only find if you have a direct link.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I need to know how people do this. It literally has the Warren county website URL and I searched around the other links and it is the Warren County website. 

Hard to trust anything in this high stakes game of espionage and betrayal...

Enjoy this for a laugh 

6F36B519-F1E5-4DB1-B900-BDD3F56B8B3D.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 12

4 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

If it’s fake it’s one darn well done fake. All the links work and everything. Plus the footers, station, lift etc. make sense.

Agree. I'm looking through the page source for the smoking gun and nothing yet. Usually you can find a redirect.

I am 50/50 on this one. It could be an unlisted/unsearchable page on their website.

Since they have to post stuff like that, technically it is posted, even if people can't see it.

EDIT: If it's fake, this person has a much bigger problem on their hands. Very illegal to imitate a government agency. I don't have an issue ratting someone out.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Just now, ldhudsonjr said:

Not trying to be a buzzkill but if this really is faked, I personally don't think you should be allowed to post things like that to this thread. Have to draw the line somewhere or there will be tons of this stuff.

Agree. My other thought is, if this is real, there should be document approvals that show up on this page. We should be able to see construction approvals or denials and supporting documents in the coming days. It's worth monitoring.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

Should have looked at his username and post count lol. Oops!

Im sure the person behind this is savvy enough to use proxies and other redirects, but could the admins get a general location on this account? The troll one of course.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fyrfyter said:

Agree. My other thought is, if this is real, there should be document approvals that show up on this page. We should be able to see construction approvals or denials and supporting documents in the coming days. It's worth monitoring.

I highly doubt it's real, as much as I want it to be. If we can't bring it up how did the troll find it? It SUUUUCKS that it's a fake though, I got super excited seeing that. Kind of a bummer.

• Like 1

• malem locked this topic