Decoding 2020

fryoj

On the yellow box- look at how many of the footings line up.  The supports will be paired, with one footing perfectly vertical and the other being to the side.  Looks like the footings for the diagonal supports switch sides through that element (probably the final elevated brake run going by previous B&M gigas).  

EDIT: See the black line I added.

20190508_163840.jpg.d7306c8c715d895df20f25d1f72897ea.jpg

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, RuthlessAirtime said:

Here’s your lift hill footers.

This is a a giga. No doubt in my mind.

lift hill run appears to be roughly 450-500 feet long ish. Hard to say without a ruler.

I did some basic math based on Fury’s lift hill angle and it looks like based on that we could be looking at 350-380 feet high.

We’re getting a record breaker boys.

9B4289F8-09EB-4ECF-A11B-7235BF403E33.jpeg

That is not what my math says.  I am measuring from LS1 to a point between that triangular footer and L13L.  Comparing that to the scale I cannot get anywhere near long enough for a giga unless the lift is very steep.  The lift layout looks similar to Fury although transfer track is before the station and not after it.

• Like 2

Was that actually legit? If so that looked like a really small coaster. If so the clearing isn’t growing...
The account was created today so I'm going to say it's most likely a troll..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I don’t know those blueprints features several other rides.... and it featured the terrain elevation also 
I'm not saying they are 100% a troll I just have my reservations that's all

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You all are amazing. I can’t read all of this right now but I can’t wait to sit down and look at the photos and everyone’s speculation. Thank you to the people who got all of this information!!

• Like 1

Something to remember before anyone spends a bunch of time trying to extrapolate data from the plans. We went through this with the MT plans. Many hours were spent. The data points lined up with the footers on the plans, but the reference point did not even appear to be on KI property. We never did come to an agreement on even where the point was. Also, the North on the plans was not true north. That threw us off for a while. The scale of the footers and the layout will be correct, but orientation and location is not going to be revealed by the new data. 

That being said I encourage anyone to try and crack the code. lol

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, medford said:

Look at fury's brake run on googlemaps, this brake run is identical, that is the same footing layout.

I got in the mindset of trying to place the track directly in the middle of each support, and forgot about the I\ type of support....

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic