Decoding 2020

fryoj

2 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

I mean it’s clear a contractor or someone from the park just leaked the entire coaster. Judging off the two photos the coaster really doesn’t look that big and the clearing isn’t going to be getting bigger. The photos show the Firehawk queue being used and the maintenance buildings are still in the photo.

So no giga then?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

I mean it’s clear a contractor or someone from the park just leaked the entire coaster. Judging off the two photos the coaster really doesn’t look that big and the clearing isn’t going to be getting bigger. The photos show the Firehawk queue being used and the maintenance buildings are still in the photo.

I am less excited suddenly!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Banding Banshee said:

how are you guys getting 355 ft. Im getting nowhere near that...  also what is everyone wanting sent to them?

Somebody posted a PDF and then quickly deleted it. @Codyfryguy said that he saved it. Everyone wants to see (maybe not "everyone"). I want to see.

• Like 3

I'm currently on my way home I will p.m. everyone that asks me when I get there

Codyfryguy being safe and not texting and driving

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Id like to see please! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Just now, Ben43065 said:

Should the photos be allowed? I don’t know if they should be posted to be honest.. they leak almost EVERYTHING 

The rule has always been the documents in question have to be public records.  Since it sounds like they are not something available from the city then a moderator will remove them and they are not allowed.

Likely they will end up on another forum, reddit, or youtube and we will be able to discuss them.  But the pictures themselves cannot be posted here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Banding Banshee said:

how are you guys getting 355 ft. Im getting nowhere near that...  also what is everyone wanting sent to them?

I misread the scale. The lift run is actually 217ish feet long. 

I no longer think this is a Giga. I think it’s just a tall wing coaster unfortunately

• Like 2

Just now, Kenban said:

The rule has always been the documents in question have to be public records.  Since it sounds like they are not something available from the city then a moderator will remove them and they are not allowed.

Likely they will end up on another forum, reddit, or youtube and we will be able to discuss them.  But the pictures themselves cannot be posted here.

They’re certainly not public record. 

• Like 1

I'll say it -- I kinda wish this stuff was kept under wraps until it's time for the ride to be announced.

Obviously I don't have to read these posts, and the speculation is still fun, but this kinda ruins any element of surprise come August.

Hopefully the teaser campaign is enough to keep me guessing on the ride's name and theme, because when stuff like this gets out it's hard to have much surprise left.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, RuthlessAirtime said:

I no longer think this is a Giga. I think it’s just a tall wing coaster unfortunately

Wing coasters don’t have those types of supports. Especially at that height. Nothing says these are to scale and it’s too early to judge height just based on what we have.

• Like 1

Just now, Bansheeback said:

Wing coasters don’t have those types of supports. Especially at that height. Nothing says these are to scale and it’s too early to judge height just based on what we have.

There is a scale on the prints though that indicate the length.  1"=20ft in the drawings

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RuthlessAirtime said:

Maybe, look to the right a little bit under partial foundation plan.  There it says 1 inch is equal to 20 feet.  If that 40 foot scale was only 2 inches long I think the page would have been tiny.  Like I said I think there is something wrong here.  This is why I want a copy of the coordinates page with enough resolution to actually read it.

But either this is not a giga or 100% there are mistakes on the plans.

• Like 2

Just now, Kenban said:

Maybe, look to the right a little bit under partial foundation plan.  There it says 1 inch is equal to 20 feet.  If that 40 foot scale was only 2 inches long I think the page would have been tiny.  Like I said I think there is something wrong here.  This is why I want a copy of the coordinates page with enough resolution to actually read it.

But either this is not a giga or 100% there are mistakes on the plans.

agreed.  we need a clear copy of the coordinates.  No way this is a giga unless the scale is wrong

• Like 1

• malem locked this topic