Decoding 2020

fryoj

Just now, LuvingKI said:

We're a community, show to one show to all

Yeah but is it really that fair to share the entire layout of the most anticipated coaster in park history because someone broke NDA? I dont think anyone at management is going to be happy when it does eventually leak.

• Like 1

I don't have them either. 

3 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

I didn’t save the photos nor will I download the photos to send to send to people. I don’t really want to be the guy to leak the entire layout 

Yet you were ok having someone send them to you? lol 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

Is no one going to mention the elephant in the room...? Someone broke their Non disclosure agreement BIG TIME and released everything about this project.

Cedar Fair is going to be taking someone to court!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bansheeback said:

It would make absolutely no sense for this support structure to be used on a coaster around 200 feet tall. These blueprints we have don’t show the whole picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope you're right. That would be super disappointing.

• Like 1

Just now, fryoj said:

I don't have them either. 

Yet you were ok having someone send them to you? lol 

I mean I already saw them before he deleted them. After realizing they’re completely legitimate I don’t think the best course of action would be to share it with everyone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

Those who know about these things: is there something specific about these drawings that make you believe they show the entire lift hill? I didn’t think when I saw it that it was the whole lift, but I’m wondering if there is a clue I’m missing

The last 3 sets of footers and the dotted lines for the supports are the drop, and are an identical set up to Fury and similar to Leviathan (Dragon Fire likely influenced it's design).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Magenta Lizard said:

Those who know about these things: is there something specific about these drawings that make you believe they show the entire lift hill? I didn’t think when I saw it that it was the whole lift, but I’m wondering if there is a clue I’m missing

It's the whole lift. Widens out then quickly comes to a point. Take a look at aerials of most coasters and thats the lift layout. 

Just now, Ben43065 said:

I mean I already saw them before he deleted them. After realizing they’re completely legitimate I don’t think the best course of action would be to share it with everyone.

By all means, don't post them. Just PM them. lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Keep in mind the terrain too, even if the lid hill is identical height to Fury, the drop could be 30’ or more longer due to the natural ravine. Let’s not panic for no reason. 

If it doesn’t go upside down, and it’s not over 300’ tall, it would just be a clone of Diamondback. Why would KI do that, let’s wait and see.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Reesesp56 said:

The yellow box is throwing me off... any ideas?

20190508_163840.jpg

The supports are kicked out to the left side of the track in the yellow box, the others have the kick out to the right. Just my guess because there is a straight line going through a set of supports if the slanted part of the support on those two columns are opposite of the rest.

• Like 1

• malem locked this topic