Decoding 2020

fryoj

Just now, ohiocoasterfan said:

It wouldn’t be your fault. Whoever originally posted them would be at fault. I do find it odd that half an hour after we see blueprints someone magically “leaks” the entire layout...

The timing seemed a little crazy to me too, but everyone who has seen it seems convinced so far.

• Like 1

I understand why you might question my decision but I know the second I send it someone the whole world will know everything there is to know about this project, is it really fair to leak everything before a single teaser goes up?

• Like 3

Just now, RuthlessAirtime said:

Unless the scale on the actual bonafide blueprint I fetched myself from the city of Mason is wrong or I am misreading it terribly, I see absolutely no way that could be a giga.

Thread is moving quickly, so I'll quote myself.

7 minutes ago, pkiknex25 said:

If we're using the scale on the blue print, the station is only about 25 feet long, and I know that's not right. So let's just ignore the scale for now.

• Like 2

Unless the scale on the actual bonafide blueprint I fetched myself from the city of Mason is wrong or I am misreading it terribly, I see absolutely no way that could be a giga.

Using that logic the station is less than 20 feet long, so we know that’s not possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Those style supports that we see in the blueprints have only been used on the two current B&M giga’s, Leviathan and Fury 325. It doesn’t make sense to me as why they would suddenly use them on a smaller model when the current ones they use on those work just fine. Even some of the tallest wing coasters, such as Soaring With Eagle don’t have those style supports.

Quite puzzling, honestly. 

• Like 4

Just now, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

But everything about the footers and the track pieces themselves screams giga.  Is it possible the scale is incorrect?

Just now, pkiknex25 said:

Thread is moving quickly, so I'll quote myself.

Yeah that’s what I see here too that doesn’t make sense.

It looks and smells like a giga but the scale is off. I don’t know how likely it is that it’s wrong.

I’m thinking we’re getting a 150 ft tall wacky worm.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ben43065 said:

I understand why you might question my decision but I know the second I send it someone the whole world will know everything there is to know about this project, is it really fair to leak everything before a single teaser goes up?

How can you tell that it's real?

The pdf that is

• Like 1

I swear an oath to you on my honor and word sir[mention=11402]Ben43065[/mention] that I will not leak or share these photographs if you are so graceful as to share them with me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bansheeback said:

Using that logic the station is less than 20 feet long, so we know that’s not possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a kiddie coaster. I knew it!!!!!:lol:

• Like 1

After driving home and thinking about the entire situation.. I have decided to delete the screenshots.. I do not want this coaster to be leaked because of me... I do apologize to anyone who was wanting to look at the screenshot without posting it elsewhere. I feel as if this is what is best for Kings Island Central and everyone else involved in this amazing community.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Codyfryguy said:

After driving home and thinking about the entire situation.. I have decided to delete the screenshots.. I do not want this coaster to be leaked because of me... I do apologize to anyone who was wanting to look at the screenshot without posting it elsewhere. I feel as if this is what is best for Kings Island Central and everyone else involved in this amazing community.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Disappointed, but understood and respected.

• Like 5

Just now, RuthlessAirtime said:

Smh y'all soft on the deleted document

I don’t think it’s fair for some random KIC member to ruin all the excitement for the season ahead, not a single teaser has been put out how could we leak everything like that. Whoever shared it originally broke their NDA.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• malem locked this topic