Decoding 2020

fryoj

Just now, Phantom Theater said:

where was this energy about maintaining the sites image when Mystic was leaked? lol

lol yeah. It's a bummer. I don't think any of us here are looking to leak it, we just want to see what it looks like.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, pkiknex25 said:

If we're using the scale on the blue print, the station is only about 25 feet long, and I know that's not right. So let's just ignore the scale for now.

This is what it comes down to, either the scale is wrong or it's not a giga. I just don't see how they could make a mistake like that on official documentation. 

• Like 4

Just now, Ben43065 said:

I don’t think it’s fair for some random KIC member to ruin all the excitement for the season ahead, not a single teaser has been put out how could we leak everything like that. Whoever shared it originally broke their NDA.

Was it the KIC member who broke the NDA, or did they get if from elsewhere?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ldhudsonjr said:

Honestly pretty bummed everyone has decided not to share the PDF. If anyone still has it I'd love to take a look at it.

Ditto. If anyone wants to compensate me for fetching blueprints in the form of one (1) deleted PDF, I will gladly accept a PM

• Like 4

Just now, KIghostguy said:

I'm calling hoax on the layout "leak." Obviously, the Mason blueprints are real but I find it highly suspicious that a select few has this layout...but when people start asking they "delete" it.

It’s not a hoax, think about it for a second. If someone sent you the blueprints that shouldn’t have been released in the first place would you be sending it to everyone?

• Like 1

Just now, Ben43065 said:

I don’t know all I know is someone with only 1 post posted the entire blueprints 

if thats the case and yall are debunking it, then why not privately share it with other members? I have no interest in reposting, I just wanna see danget

• Like 3

1 minute ago, _capture_the_thrills_ said:

What math are you using???

Really bad math, apparently. This document has me convinced I don't have any idea how scales or basic math even work.

2 minutes ago, Vortex39 said:

This is what it comes down to, either the scale is wrong or it's not a giga. I just don't see how they could make a mistake like that on official documentation. 

I am seconding this as hard as I can. An incorrect scale would be an insane clerical error. It's incredibly weird that it looks exactly like a giga support structure, I am just super confused by the scale. I have no idea what's going on with these prints. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

It’s not a hoax, think about it for a second. If someone sent you the blueprints that shouldn’t have been released in the first place would you be sending it to everyone?

Nobody "sent" it. It was posted on here publicly before being deleted by the user.

• Like 1

according to the scale it says roughly 150 ft long horizontally.  If you have a right triangle with a 45 degree angle. sides A and B will be the same.  So if the length horizontally is 150 the height vertically will also be 150. then the length of the lift hill will be 212 ft long.  I am confident that my math is right,  if the scale is right.Photo on 5-8-19 at 5.57 PM.jpg

• Like 2

What all exactly is included in the leaked layout that tells us it is true? Only a couple people saw it and seem terrified to say anything about it other then it looks short. I’m not saying it is or isn’t true, I just want to know what is included on it since we can’t see it.

• Like 6

Just now, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

People want to be all “oooh I want to see it!”, then get the PDF and view it, then suddenly have all kinds of moral reservations about sharing it.  That’s hypocritical, guys.  Come on.

Seriously!

• Like 2

Just now, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

People want to be all “oooh I want to see it!”, then get the PDF and view it, then suddenly have all kinds of moral reservations about sharing it.  That’s hypocritical, guys.  Come on.

Yes it is hypocritical, but thinking about it for two seconds makes me realize how terrible it would be to leak the entire layout.

• Like 1

Kind of upsetting that someone supposedly posts the whole layout and the only person to get it PM'd to them after asking for it suddenly turns into a white knight. Oh well - once the new plans get filed with the City we'll see them anyways.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Imaniixo said:

What all exactly is included in the leaked layout that tells us it is true? Only a couple people saw it and seem terrified to say anything about it other then it looks short. I’m not saying it is or isn’t true, I just want to know what is included on it since we can’t see it.

Maybe letting others offer up their opinions after seeing the pictures will solve this!

• Like 3

• malem locked this topic