Decoding 2020

fryoj

2 minutes ago, theNickC said:

Kind of upsetting that someone supposedly posts the whole layout and the only person to get it PM'd to them after asking for it suddenly turns into a white knight. Oh well - once the new plans get filed with the City we'll see them anyways.

Seriously guys. I honestly don't see why everyone is acting like the world would fall apart if the people here got to see the layout. Isn't this why we're all here?

• Like 10

Just now, ldhudsonjr said:

Seriously guys. I honestly don't see why everyone is acting like the world would fall apart if the people here got to see the layout. Isn't this while we're all here?

I just don't understand how it was perfectly acceptable to post Mystic back in 2016 but not this. The mods haven't said a word and the park hasn't said anything to the mods...yet. Even then, it can be shared in a PM lol

• Like 7

1 minute ago, ldhudsonjr said:

Seriously guys. I honestly don't see why everyone is acting like the world would fall apart if the people here got to see the layout. Isn't this why we're all here?

You're not wrong. But unfortunately the only people who have their hands on it seem to think they need to behave like they work for the park. Frustrating, whats the point if when we finally get leaks people get all high and mighty suddenly. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, presto123 said:

How bout we get somebody on here that can actually READ blueprints? No offense...I don't trust any of you wannabe engineers/construction experts:)

I actually have a bachelor of mechanical engineering. I’m out of practice, but what is being said about using the scale on the drawing to find the length of the lift hill is correct, that scale suggests only a little over 200 feet for the length of the lift hill. However, as is also being said, if the scale is correct makes the size of the station ridiculously small. In addition, it seems to make the distance they’ve already cleared to be twice as long as it needs to be. 

So, it is entirely possible the scale itself is wrong. 

I personally would much rather believe the coordinates given to each individual footing. If nobody else does, I will sit down with it later and do the math to find the distances. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

We're in a decoding thread, while a select few special people get to see the possible layout and the rest of us play decoding.. Might as well shut the thread 

Especially when some of us went all of the way to city hall specifically to inform the users of this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

I’m not going to leave one of the most anticipated rides of all time. People have been wanting a giga coaster for year. The park has worked hard on this project and is spending millions on it. I’m fine sharing around public documents but what was posted on here was not supposed to be released yet. No one should have seen it and I intended on keeping it that way.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Phantom Theater said:

I just don't understand how it was perfectly acceptable to post Mystic back in 2016 but not this. The mods haven't said a word and the park hasn't said anything to the mods...yet. Even then, it can be shared in a PM lol

Thats what I’m wondering. Mystic Timbers ‘ layout got leaked like hot cakes yet this is forbidden. :mellow:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, riptombraider said:

Frustrating, whats the point if when we finally get leaks people get all high and mighty suddenly. 

Because it was a hoax and they don't really have any plans/blueprints/whatever.

• Like 7

Personally I feel it should not get shared.  This thread will die if it did.  There would be no more decoding no more hype, nothing.  I'm not saying it wouldn't be amazing if we got the full plans now because it would be awesome, but it would completely ruin the speculation and teasers and whatever else the park wants to do

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bansheeback said:

Especially when some of us went all of the way to city hall specifically to inform the users of this site.

No doubt, you should have a copy!

• Like 1

Just now, Ben43065 said:

I’m not going to leave one of the most anticipated rides of all time. People have been wanting a giga coaster for year. The park has worked hard on this project and is spending millions on it. I’m fine sharing around public documents but what was posted on here was not supposed to be released yet. No one should have seen it and I intended on keeping it that way.

Okay then, don't share them, no one is speaking directly to you. Other people 'saw' them. At this point I don't believe anyone actually saw anything and we're being trolled, hard.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bansheeback said:

I think you literally left like 5 minutes before me haha. Could have passed you in the hall and I wouldn't have known

• Like 1

The lift hill structure is exactly like Leviathan and Fury 325. Similar spacing and the A-frame as well, and the massive footer at the base with 3-4 of them. I'm now convinced this is gonna be a Giga coaster. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

Your opinion is Giga or no?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Vortex39 said:

Can you explain what you mean?

Exactly what I said. That “ruler” is wrong. It is wrong by excactly 2. It is every common on engineering drawings to use a template, and it is possible that the scale bar is the default one for that template and wasn’t changed. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

Alright man, can you at least tell us if it looked good? Also, I am curious as to why people who HAVE seen it are completely convinced of it's authenticity, can you shed some light on that at least?

• Like 6

People have made the trip out to city hall to get what they could to contribute to this thread, but now people who happened upon the actual plans will not contribute them to the thread?

That is how I feel, but I perfectly understand why some users do not want to share for legal reasons!

• Like 8

Alright man, can you at least tell us if it looked good? Also, I am curious as to why people who HAVE seen it are completely convinced of it's authenticity, can you shed some light on that at least?

Agreed, is there undeniable proof that we should believe it?

• Like 1

• malem locked this topic