Decoding 2020

fryoj

9 minutes ago, pkiknex25 said:

Nobody has it. The original poster quickly deleted it, Ben23065 at least saw it, and codyfryguy had it saved but deleted before PMing anyone. Unless a mod reverts the original post to reveal it (snowball's chance in hell), it's gone.

The only way we will know what was on the pdf is if some users start talking!

Just to clarify, I am not mad at anyone for not sharing the pdf or even speaking about it! I am just disappointed like everyone else that I missed out on seeing the pdf when other users got the chance to!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, fryoj said:

I compared the actual footer diagram pics to Leviathan and Fury. It lines up with Leviathan, but is smaller than Fury. If it's a Giga, it's barely a giga. To be a record breaker for height it'll have to be a steeper lift than Fury.  

That being said. I don't have the PDF, so I cannot share it, but I have seen some screen shots. I understand why there's hesitation to post them. This place is going to melt down. The layout is very underwhelming. The clearing that is done now is all of it and it doesn't even use all that space. It's not twisty at all. Very straight, very few curves. A single helix. If its taller than Fury, it's going to have a hell of a time burning off the speed. I'm hoping it's an airtime monster. I believe the leaked doc to be legit. It is much more detailed than the MT layout leaked. It shows the buildings, coasters and topography around it. It matches the plans in the station area precisely. The only way this is not legit, is if it's an intentional red herring thrown out by the park. But if that's the case, I think it would still be up. 

Underwhelming? Have to laugh. People have been crying about not getting a Giga for years now. Looks like Kings Island will get one and it is underwhelming. Makes no sense.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, fryoj said:

I compared the actual footer diagram pics to Leviathan and Fury. It lines up with Leviathan, but is smaller than Fury. If it's a Giga, it's barely a giga. To be a record breaker for height it'll have to be a steeper lift than Fury.  

That being said. I don't have the PDF, so I cannot share it, but I have seen some screen shots. I understand why there's hesitation to post them. This place is going to melt down. The layout is very underwhelming. The clearing that is done now is all of it and it doesn't even use all that space. It's not twisty at all. Very straight, very few curves. A single helix. If its taller than Fury, it's going to have a hell of a time burning off the speed. I'm hoping it's an airtime monster. I believe the leaked doc to be legit. It is much more detailed than the MT layout leaked. It shows the buildings, coasters and topography around it. It matches the plans in the station area precisely. The only way this is not legit, is if it's an intentional red herring thrown out by the park. But if that's the case, I think it would still be up. 

If that were true, then wouldn't that be just another Diamondback but taller/faster? I just don't get why both CF and B&M would take a step backward in terms of layout and the chances of going for a record/Golden Ticket award. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, refrigerator said:

Underwhelming? Have to laugh. People have been crying about not getting a Giga for years now. Looks like Kings Island will get one and it is underwhelming. Makes no sense.

If it is a giga, it’ll in no way be underwhelming. A giga is a giga.

• Like 5

Just now, DeltaFlyer said:

If that were true, then wouldn't that be just another Diamondback but taller/faster? I just don't get why both CF and B&M would take a step backward in terms of layout and the chances of going for a record/Golden Ticket award. 

Especially when there is way more than enough land there to use. In both directions.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Banding Banshee said:

Someone from Kings Island probably just watched all this go down and is either dying laughing or frantically trying to figure out how plans got leaked 

Both at the same time?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DeltaFlyer said:

Money talks. Always.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, refrigerator said:

I said the layout is underwhelming. Not the ride. Huge difference. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ldhudsonjr said:

image.png

If it lines up with Leviathan, that's good news! That coaster has 2 strong airtime hills and an ejector airtime hill while going 80mph. Nobody should be disappointed at all if they're getting a 300ft B&M lol, don't act spoiled. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DonkeyKong said:

If you don’t mind me asking for an explanation, what is the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Imaniixo said:

The layout is a pretty massive part of a ride though.

If you looked at a top down view of Dragster, you'd say that's it? After you rode it, you'd think differently. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, refrigerator said:

I mean it's kind of sounding like we're not getting a Giga though...

• Like 2

Just now, fryoj said:

If you looked at a top down view of Dragster, you'd say that's it? After you rode it, you'd think differently. 

So did you think it looked like it might be something pretty cool? I may have just misread you but it seemed initially like you didn't think it looked like much. I do take the point you just made I'm just wondering if there's something about what you saw that stuck out to you in a good way.

• Like 1

Also keep in mind, it says "partial foundation plan" depending on how the project is broken down, additional footers for more lift hill could be part of the next "area". If you look at how MT layout was broken down it was in areas, and its lift hill spans 2 areas.

• Like 3

I don’t know that seems like apples and organs to me, almost like you’re doing damage control for when they eventually leak.

But I don’t mean that as an attacking on you I’m just frustrated.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, fryoj said:

I have rode it, and I love it. For me, it’s all about the elements included on Dragster, which in its case is the top hat and the spiral drop. Again, the layout is a pretty important part of a ride, as shown in this case. Not sure where the disconnect is on that for you.

• Like 2

Just going to chime in and say that a lot of people were disappointed with Mystic Timber's layout when it got leaked as well. Just because something looks straight doesn't mean it can't be an overbanked section or crest in a way that gives you a nice pop of ejector airtime. Whatever it is should be a great ride and while it might not be what we all wanted the coaster will be a major investment into the park and we are lucky to get 3 roller coasters in 6 years. Looking forward to more decoding on theme,color and even still layout depending on footers until the reveal. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ldhudsonjr said:

So did you think it looked like it might be something pretty cool? I may have just misread you but it seemed initially like you didn't think it looked like much. I do take the point you just made I'm just wondering if there's something about what you saw that stuck out to you in a good way.

There really wasn't enough info to make assumptions. The layout just looked too straight to me. Of course Magnum is very straight. It this thing drops 300 ft and the next hill is only 100 ft tall, this thing could be the most wicked airtime ride ever. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DonkeyKong said:

I don’t know that seems like apples and organs to me, almost like you’re doing damage control for when they eventually leak.

feel that same way. if you got to see it and have admitted you dowloaded it, in any form, screenshots and such, you shouldnt even be worried about legal action, which as previously I stated KI would be unable to take, because if there were any to take, theyed take it based on the fact that you confessed that you had it, real easy to reverse deletion of info on a hard drive. they coudl post it, they just wont, because they dont want to, nothing more.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bwb.32 said:

feel that same way. if you got to see it and have admitted you dowloaded it, in any form, screenshots and such, you shouldnt even be worried about legal action, which as previously I stated KI would be unable to take, because if there were any to take, theyed take it based on the fact that you confessed that you had it, real easy to reverse deletion of info on a hard drive. they coudl post it, they just wont, because they dont want to, nothing more.

I won’t lie, I am incredibly frustrated that they’re not sharing the goods. I drove a total of 1hr45mins in rush hour just to fetch the blueprints and share them with you guys. Can’t even get my hands on the deleted PDF.

Trying to bite my tongue, but it’s hard and I REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT PDF

• Like 13

1 minute ago, RuthlessAirtime said:

I won’t lie, I am incredibly frustrated that they’re not sharing the goods. I drove a total of 1hr45mins in rush hour just to fetch the blueprints and share them with you guys. Can’t even get my hands on the deleted PDF.

Ruthless and the other member that went to get the plans today I thank you both.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, RuthlessAirtime said:

It doesn't make sense not to share. They got leaked, and they can be posted anytime now. No one acts like this about leaked Universal plans. The entirety of their new Hagrid ride got leaked well before they even started to finish the track work. 

• Like 6

• malem locked this topic