Decoding 2020

fryoj

2 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

Yeah because I’ve gotten a ton of positive attention from this. Is it that hard to believe that I actually care about people’s hard work and don’t want to leak the entirety of the project that was not supposed to be leaked? I thought the second I saw the layout I’d be filled with joy and happiness with knowing what’s coming to the park but instead I’m filled with anxiety. This whole summer we could all have looked forward to all the tiny clues and rumors and have fun debunking them but instead you guys want to know almost everything there is to know. I get it you are all curious but think about the park for once. If you were Don or Chad would you really want everything leaked like that by someone who Broke their NDA? Sorry for thinking about the park instead of myself. 

Lol.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

Yeah because I’ve gotten a ton of positive attention from this. Is it that hard to believe that I actually care about people’s hard work and don’t want to leak the entirety of the project that was not supposed to be leaked? I thought the second I saw the layout I’d be filled with joy and happiness with knowing what’s coming to the park but instead I’m filled with anxiety. This whole summer we could all have looked forward to all the tiny clues and rumors and have fun debunking them but instead you guys want to know almost everything there is to know. I get it you are all curious but think about the park for once. If you were Don or Chad would you really want everything leaked like that by someone who Broke their NDA? Sorry for thinking about the park instead of myself. 

You said you don’t have them in a post earlier?? So what do you mean you won’t leak them? You don’t have them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vortex39 said:

But as Kissfan4 said a couple of pages back, and what I have always thought as well, "They will use the coordinate sheet for the locations, then use the detail drawings provided for the specific dimensions and tolerances the footers have to meet." i.e. they show the footers location but they're not drawn to scale, i.e. you can't scale things off the representation of footers on the diagram. They're not to scale. The only thing we have to go on to give scale is the actual length scale they gave us, that's its purpose, which indicates the lift hill is around 200 feet long.

You're saying the length scale is wrong because of your estimation based on the footers as represented on the diagram. It seems to me that the actual length scale given is more likely to be accurate than to scale things off a 15 pixel wide representation of a footer, which from what I can gather, is not intended to be scale accurate. 

Except he used information on the coordinate sheet to prove that the actual scale of the drawing is off from the provided scale by a factor of exactly 2. His logic and process is sound.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Reesesp56 said:

I'm thinking it's not legit as well, but dont discount things just because they seem simple...

diamondback_391.jpg

This is what I'm saying. On paper, the layout looks meh. Real world can be a lot different. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, fryoj said:

Except, as was proven on the Mystic Timbers Plans, Plan North, And True North are not the same.

project north and true north are different yes, but i just reviewed the Mystic Timbers blueprints project north and it wasnt far off from true north, and as with my expierence with blueprints myself, project north isnt far off true north. what you ahve again. is far off the north it has it going.

• Like 1

Can you at least tell us if it looks good or not? I just want to know a little about what is coming.

Spoiler alert it doesn’t look good and that’s why they’re filled with anxiety in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Vortex39 said:

You're saying the length scale is wrong because of your estimation based on the footers as represented on the diagram. It seems to me that the actual length scale given is more likely to be accurate than to scale things off a 15 pixel wide representation of a footer, which from what I can gather, is not intended to be scale accurate. 

I’m personally saying I did the math of the distance between the presumed beginning footing and ending footing using the exact coordinates given on one of the pages of the blueprint. It is around 300 feet tall plus whatever the height is coming out of the station, assuming a 45 degree lift. If the angle is sharper or I am incorrect about where in the footings the lift ends, it could be taller. But it is almost definitely not shorter, not the 200-some feet that scale on the first page says. The scale is wrong. This is a giga

• Like 7

1 minute ago, pkiknex25 said:

Except he used information on the coordinate sheet to prove that the actual scale of the drawing is off from the provided scale by a factor of exactly 2. His logic and process is sound.

Show me those numbers and math please, I don't see it anywhere. He just said in his last post he scaled his calculations off the footer as represented on the diagram. Thank you.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DonkeyKong said:

Spoiler alert it doesn’t look good and that’s why they’re filled with anxiety in my opinion.

agree on that one haha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, refrigerator said:

Looks terrible apparently. Won’t see those people in the line though, I’m sure.

leave it to be the giga haterz that get the screenshots lmao

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

I get it you are all curious but think about the park for once. If you were Don or Chad would you really want everything leaked like that by someone who Broke their NDA? Sorry for thinking about the park instead of myself. 

Again I go back to my comment of fans taking such extreme ownership they begin to think they’re employees 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

I’m personally saying I did the math of the distance between the presumed beginning footing and ending footing using the exact coordinates given on one of the pages of the blueprint. 

Can you show us the numbers you used and your math? Thank you.

• Like 1

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. In my eyes the fact that it’s a giga automatically makes it not at all disappointing.

I get that I shouldn’t be, but if after all these years we end up with a 301ft giga I will very much be disappointed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ben43065 said:

I didn’t save the photos nor will I download the photos to send to send to people. I don’t really want to be the guy to leak the entire layout 

^^ see quoted post. Did you save them or not?

• Like 1

[mention=11458]RuthlessAirtime[/mention] [mention=9458]Bansheeback[/mention] did either of you notice or ask if these plans have been approved? I didn't notice any kind of approval stamp on these. 

Yes they are approved. 8b24ecd0af69a69496b51daee4d40137.jpg See the bottom right corner.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, riptombraider said:

Again I go back to my comment of fans taking such extreme ownership they begin to think they’re employees 

And even furthermore you are a member of a forum who is actively playing detective to figure out what this project is. And you have something that may be the answer and suddenly you crossed the line? And now you must maintain the parks integrity because it was unveiled too soon? Get off it dude. You’re either with us or against us 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, riptombraider said:

This exactly. Some of y’all are total dorks and it really shows lol. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Bwb.32 said:

project north and true north are different yes, but i just reviewed the Mystic Timbers blueprints project north and it wasnt far off from true north, and as with my expierence with blueprints myself, project north isnt far off true north. what you ahve again. is far off the north it has it going.

Off is off. They don't say just get project North close to true North and call it good. It's either dead on or has no correlation. And it looks like 45 degrees to me. You consider that "not far off"?

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 8.09.29 PM.png

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic